* Deleating Updates
@ 2005-04-23 22:14 SOTL
From: SOTL @ 2005-04-23 22:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Newbie Linux

Hi All

I attempted to update my system but I attempted to do to much at once which
caused the root directory to over fill loosing X and GUI.

I would like to know what directory is used for temporary storage Mandrake
10.1 download updates, this is the tempory storage location before updates
ate installed?

Thanks

All

Frank
-

* Re: Deleating Updates
@ 2005-04-24  8:57 ` Arturas Moskvinas
From: Arturas Moskvinas @ 2005-04-24  8:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: SOTL, Newbie Linux

> I would like to know what directory is used for temporary storage Mandrake
> 10.1 download updates, this is the tempory storage location before updates
> ate installed?

If you are using yum than try /var/cache/yum

Arturas Moskvinas
-