* gstreamer-imx build for 16.04
@ 2018-03-22  6:55 naseeb
From: naseeb @ 2018-03-22  6:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-freescale

Hi,

I have NXP wandboard.
To use gstreamer imxeglvivsink plugin in Ubuntu 14.04 i used to build as
follows:
a. compile gstreamer-imx manually and install.
b. Install IMX6Q Vivante GPU (Graphics) drivers using
gpu-viv-bin-mx6q-3.10.17-1.0.2-hfp.bin

Now i downloaded wandboard-all-ubuntu-16.04-sdcard-20160520.img
downloaded from wandboard
site:(http://download.wandboard.org/wandboard-imx6/ubuntu-16.04/)
It has gstreamer-imx plugins and drivers installed.
but when i update the board gstreamer is upgraded to 1.8.3 from
1.8.0(default with image) and run the pipeline to imxeglvivsink, system
gets hang.

Please shed some light what could be the issue. Does imx plugin and
driver integrity breaks?

Regards,
Naseeb Panghal

* Re: gstreamer-imx build for 16.04
@ 2018-03-23  6:49 ` Carlos Rafael Giani
From: Carlos Rafael Giani @ 2018-03-23  6:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-freescale

It is better to report this in the gstreamer-imx github page please.
Also, this is not enough information. I do not know of any problems with
1.8.0. I do however recommend to try to update to the most recent stable
version, since looking for bugs with such an old version is very difficult.