* I looking for someone
@ 2022-02-02 21:21 Veronika
From: Veronika @ 2022-02-02 21:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-acpi

Hello, I would be really happy to meet a kind and ambitious man.
I am a small and cute lady with blond hair and green eyes.
I am very kind and I know how to make a man be extremely happy. I want to be with a man who wants to build a lasting relationship and who can care of his beloved woman.
This is good if pleasant and unexpected changes occur in my life.
Profiles:493821090. http://thehealthyadvocate.com/victorianizej.php?utm_source=531363f0&utm_content=ea45757 Where are you, my dear man!
Bye, Veronika.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-02-02 10:21 UTC | newest]