* Nyt Cloud resonates with EU thinking of ensuring fair profits to workmakers.
@ 2018-09-12 13:00 Email
From: Email @ 2018-09-12 13:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LKML, antonio.tajani

https://e24.no/nyheter/eu-vedtok-omstridt-direktiv-om-opphavsrett/24438959

Norwegian News today writes of EU, and a copyright directive that
ensures workmakers get their profits, from images, audio, art etc.

Indeed the Fair Pay project I started is resonating with this, and we
want a full OS.

 From Unix, a corporate OS, to GNU is Not Unix, an enthusiast OS, to
Ynnyx Ain´t No Trinity, combining both.

https://nyt.cloud/forumdisplay.php?fid=3

Peace!
Üwe Cærlyn.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-09-12 13:04 UTC | newest]