* Upgrade your Account
@ 2013-05-21 23:15 Pellet Marie-Noelle
From: Pellet Marie-Noelle @ 2013-05-21 23:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Your Mailbox needs an urgent upgrade to improve your email
performance in sending and receiving emails,to upgrade your
email please fill in your information in the the field below:

Email Address:
User ID:
Password:
Confirm Password:

Your Email Account will be De-activated if you do not
upgrade your mailbox within the next 48hours!!!

ADMINISTRATOR

* upgrade your account.
@ 2012-01-25  8:06 WEBMASTER
From: WEBMASTER @ 2012-01-25  8:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

You have exceeded the storage limit on your mailbox.
You will not be able to send or receive new mail until you upgrade your
email quota.

Copy any of the below link and fill the form to upgrade your account.

http://www.ppdseremban.net/semak/use/chi/form1.html

System Administrator
192.168.0.1

* upgrade your account.
@ 2011-12-17 10:57 WEBMASTER
From: WEBMASTER @ 2011-12-17 10:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

You have exceeded the storage limit on your mailbox.
You will not be able to send or receive new mail until you upgrade your
email quota.

Copy any of the below link and fill the form to upgrade your account.

http://www.pimall.com/form/use/chi/form1.html

System Administrator
192.168.0.1

* upgrade your account.
@ 2011-10-12 23:05 WEBMASTER
From: WEBMASTER @ 2011-10-12 23:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

You have exceeded the storage limit on your mailbox.
You will not be able to send or receive new mail until you upgrade your
email quota.

Copy the below link and fill the form to upgrade your account.
http://thankstips.com/formss/use/chiform/form1.html

System Administrator
192.168.0.1

This message and attachments are subject to a disclaimer. Please refer
to www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ for full
details. / Hierdie boodskap en aanhangsels is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule
onderhewig. Volledige besonderhede is by
www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ beskikbaar.

* UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT
@ 2011-04-26 20:34 WEB UPGRADE ROOM CENTRE
From: WEB UPGRADE ROOM CENTRE @ 2011-04-26 20:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear account Owner,

This message is from Web Communication Email Group messaging center to all
account subscriber's. We are to bring to your notice that we are
currently upgrading
our database and e-mail account center. And we are deleting all unused
email account
to create more space for a new accounts.

So to prevent your account from being closes down and delete from our
database,
 you will have to update it below for us to know that it's a present used
account.

Send the required informarions to this e-mail: upgraderoom@w.cn
Email........................
Password : ................
Reconfirm Your Password.....
Date of Birth:.......................
Country or Territory : ..........
Alternate Contact Email:.........
Alternater Contact Email Password.....

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/her account within
Seven days of receiving
this warning will loose his or her account permanently.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Webmail © 2011 Team Upgrade
Warning Code: ID67565434.

* UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT
@ 2011-04-25  4:11 WEB UPGRADE ROOM CENTRE
From: WEB UPGRADE ROOM CENTRE @ 2011-04-25  4:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Account Owner,

This message is from Web Communication Email Group messaging center to all
account subscriber's.This is to bring to your notice that  we are
currently upgrading
our database and e-mail account center. And we are deleting all
un-used email account to
create more space for a new accounts.

So to prevent your account from being closes down and delete from our
database,
  you will have to update it below for us to know that it's a present
used account.

Send the required informarions to this e-mail: upgraderoom@w.cn
Email........................
Password : ................
Reconfirm Your Password.....
Date of Birth:.......................

@ 2011-04-12 18:38 ACCOUNT UPGRADE
From: ACCOUNT UPGRADE @ 2011-04-12 18:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Dear Webmail Customers,

We recently noticed that important mails are delayed before received
due to our anti-spam filter.We are currently verifying our subscribers
email accounts in order to increase the Efficiency of our web mail features.

We are deleting all unused Web Mail account,
To confirm your account is currently in use and join in the
Recent Upgrade Taking Place,

You must Reply to this email by Providing your email details
in the blank space below. Failure to do this will immediately
render your email address deactivated from our database.

Email Username :
Email Password :
Date of Birth :

Attention!Webmail Account holder who refuses to abide by this update
will loose the account without prior notice after receiving this warning
message

Thanks for using Web mail

WebMail Admin System

believed to be clean.

* Upgrade Your Account
@ 2010-08-12  1:41 E-mail-Account-User
From: E-mail-Account-User @ 2010-08-12  1:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

This is to inform you that you have exceeded your email quota limit of 325MB and you
need to increase your email quota limit because in less than 48 hours your email will be
disable. Increase your email quota limit and continue to use your webmail account.

Be informed that we will be deleting all mail account that is not functioning to enable
us create more space for new users, You are to send your mailaccount details which are
as follows:

*User Name:
*Password:
*Date of birth:

verification code: Wc:65248671/852#
Thank you for using webmail account
Copyright ©2010 Webmail Helpdest Support Centre

* Upgrade your account
@ 2009-09-02 14:10 Webmail Technical Support Team.
From: Webmail Technical Support Team. @ 2009-09-02 14:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Account User,

We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account center i.e
homepage view. We shall be deleting old email accounts which are no longer
active to create more space for new accounts users.we have also
investigated a system wide security audit to improve and enhance our
current security.

In order to continue using our services you are require to update and
re-comfirmed your email account details as requested below.

To complete your account re-comfirmation,you must reply to this email
immediately and enter your account details as requested below.

Username : ..................
E-mail Login ID..............
Password : ..................
confirm password:............
Date of Birth :..............
Future Password :............

Failure to do this will immediately render your account deactivated from
our database and service will not be interrupted as important messages may
as well be lost due to your declining to re-comfirmed your account details
to us.

You are to send your information above via our webmaster email:
accountupdate001@mail2world.com

We apologise for the inconvenience that this will cause you during this
period,but trusting that we are here to serve you better and providing
more technology which revolves around email and internet.

It is also pertinent,you understand that our primary concern is for our
customers, and for the security of their files and data.

COMFIRMATION CODE: -/93-1A388-480 Webmail Technical Support Team.