* [Qemu-devel] Organic SEO Services
@ 2011-10-17 10:52 Vinay
From: Vinay @ 2011-10-17 10:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

`

Hello,

Greetings for the day!

I am Vinay and I am contacting you after looking at your website- .

We are a Leading Indian Based SEO & Web Development Company and one of the
very few company which offer organic SEO services with a full range of
supporting services such as one way themed text links, blog submissions,
directory submissions, article writing and postings, etc.

We are a team of 50+ professionals which includes 18 full time SEO experts.
We are proud to inform you that our team handled 100+ SEO projects and
obtained 40000+ manually built links in the past 1 year.

We will be glad to assist you with offering our services. Please let me know
your Interest so that we can tell you more about Our Services.

Thanks

----------------

Vinay Sharma

Online Marketing Consultant

again for this matter), please send a blank mail to
pooja.salesservicesmarketing@gmail.com email with NO as Subject.

* [Qemu-devel] Organic SEO Services
@ 2012-03-15 10:31 Carl Brown
From: Carl Brown @ 2012-03-15 10:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

Hello,

Greetings for the day!

We have launched our SEO packages on discounted prices. Avail the benefit of
our discounted packages to boost up your business.

We are a Leading Indian Based SEO & Web Development Company and one of the
very few companies which offer organic SEO Services with a full range of
supporting services such as one way themed text links, blog submissions,
directory submissions, article writing and postings, etc.

We are a team of 65+ professionals which includes 21 full time SEO experts.
We are proud to inform you that our team handled 100+ SEO projects and
obtained 100000+ manually built links in the past 1 year.

We will be glad to assist you with offering our services.  Please let me
know your interest.

Thanks

Carl

Online Marketing Consultant

P.S: This email is not spam, it was manually sent by us, our sole purpose
being to introduce ourselves to you with no obligation on your part. Your
email address was found to be publicly available on your website and it has
not been added to any list. We consider this to be a polite way to contact
you and apologize sincerely if you have been inconvenienced in any way. We
are obliged to offer you an 'NO' from future mailings from us; should you
wish to exercise this right, please reply with "NO" in the subject field.

* [Qemu-devel] Organic SEO Services
@ 2012-03-15  6:11 Manoj
From: Manoj @ 2012-03-15  6:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

Hello,

Greetings for the day!

We have launched our SEO packages on discounted prices. Avail the benefit of
our discounted packages to boost up your business.

We are a Leading Indian Based SEO & Web Development Company and one of the
very few companies which offer organic SEO Services with a full range of
supporting services such as one way themed text links, blog submissions,
directory submissions, article writing and postings, etc.

We are a team of 65+ professionals which includes 21 full time SEO experts.
We are proud to inform you that our team handled 100+ SEO projects and
obtained 100000+ manually built links in the past 1 year.

We will be glad to assist you with offering our services.  Please let me
know your interest.

Thanks

Manoj

@ 2012-03-05 11:24 Nisha
From: Nisha @ 2012-03-05 11:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

Hello,

Greetings for the day!

I am Nisha  and I am contacting you after looking at your website- .

We are a Leading Indian Based SEO & Web Development Company and one of the
very few company which offer organic SEO services with a full range of
supporting services such as one way themed text links, blog submissions,
directory submissions, article writing and postings, etc.

We are a team of 50+ professionals which includes 18 full time SEO experts.
We are proud to inform you that our team handled 100+ SEO projects and
obtained 40000+ manually built links in the past 1 year.

We will be glad to assist you with offering our services.  Please let me
know your interest.

Thanks

----------------

Nisha singh

Online Marketing Consultant

again for this matter), please send a blank mail to
seosales.marketingservices@gmail.com email with NO as Subject.

* [Qemu-devel] Organic SEO Services
@ 2011-11-24  8:49 Kashish
From: Kashish  @ 2011-11-24  8:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

Hello,

Greetings for the day!

I am Kashish  and I am contacting you after looking at your website- .

We are a Leading Indian Based SEO & Web Development Company and one of the
very few company which offer organic SEO services with a full range of
supporting services such as one way themed text links, blog submissions,
directory submissions, article writing and postings, etc.

We are a team of 50+ professionals which includes 18 full time SEO experts.
We are proud to inform you that our team handled 100+ SEO projects and
obtained 40000+ manually built links in the past 1 year.

We will be glad to assist you with offering our services.  Please let me
know your interest.

Thanks

----------------

Kashish Kundra

Online Marketing Consultant

email with NO as Subject.

* [Qemu-devel] Organic SEO Services
@ 2011-08-05 10:06 Pooja
From: Pooja @ 2011-08-05 10:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

Hello,

Greetings for the day!

I am Pooja and I am contacting you after looking at your website- .

We are a Leading Indian Based SEO & Web Development Company and one of the
very few company which offer organic SEO services with a full range of
supporting services such as one way themed text links, blog submissions,
directory submissions, article writing and postings, etc.

We are a team of 50+ professionals which includes 18 full time SEO experts.
We are proud to inform you that our team handled 100+ SEO projects and
obtained 40000+ manually built links in the past 1 year.

We will be glad to assist you with offering our services.  Please let me
know your interest.

Thanks

----------------

Pooja Sharma

@ 2011-06-14 10:51 Kelly
From: Kelly @ 2011-06-14 10:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

Hello,

Greetings for the day!

I am Kelly I am contacting you after looking at your website-

We are a Leading Indian Based SEO & Web Development Company and one of the
very few companies which offer organic SEO Services with a full range of
supporting services such as one way themed text links, blog submissions,
directory submissions, article writing and postings, etc.

We are a team of 50+ professionals which includes 18 full time SEO experts.
We are proud to inform you that our team handled 100+ SEO projects and
obtained 40000+ manually built links in the past 1 year.

We will be glad to assist you with offering our services.  Please let me
know your interest.

Thanks

Kelly

@ 2011-06-06  7:12 Pooja