* [cip-dev] Moxa: Join CIP Kernel maintenance team
@ 2018-03-09  9:54 SZ Lin (林上智)
From: SZ Lin (林上智) @ 2018-03-09  9:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi all,

We are highly interested in joining CIP {standard, rt} kernel maintenance team; therefore, I would like to ask how to get started with it.

Is there any guidance?

SZ Lin

* [cip-dev] Moxa: Join CIP Kernel maintenance team
@ 2018-03-09 10:17 ` Zoran S
From: Zoran S @ 2018-03-09 10:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

https://www.cip-project.org/
https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform/start
https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform/ciptesting
https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform/ciptestingboardatdeskdingledevdeployment#b-d-standalone-virtual-machine-box

Etc (pages 2/5 through 5/5].

Zoran
_______

On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 10:54 AM, SZ Lin (???) <SZ.Lin@moxa.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We are highly interested in joining CIP {standard, rt} kernel maintenance
> team; therefore, I would like to ask how to get started with it.
>
> Is there any guidance?
>
> SZ Lin

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* [cip-dev] Moxa: Join CIP Kernel maintenance team
@ 2018-03-09 14:51   ` Jan Kiszka
From: Jan Kiszka @ 2018-03-09 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

On 2018-03-09 11:17, Zoran S wrote:
> https://www.cip-project.org/
> https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform/start
> https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform/ciptesting
> https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform/ciptestingboardatdeskdingledevdeployment#b-d-standalone-virtual-machine-box
>
> Etc (pages 2/5 through 5/5].

And more specifically
https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform/cipkernelmaintenance

SZ Lin, will you or one of your colleagues interested in supporting the
maintenance be in Portland next week? Daniel will, and he can likely
share some further information regarding the RT side.

Jan

@ 2018-03-09 23:29 ` Agustín Benito Bethencourt
From: Agustín Benito Bethencourt @ 2018-03-09 23:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi SZ Lin,

On Friday, 9 March 2018 01:54:53 PST SZ Lin (???) wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We are highly interested in joining CIP {standard, rt} kernel maintenance
> team; therefore, I would like to ask how to get started with it.
>
> Is there any guidance?

I think getting in contact directly with Ben H. woud be a good move. He will
probably need some background from your work in order to evaluate the kind of
tasks you can start doing.

Our team meeting is on Thursdays afternoon but I assume it is too late for
you. I will talk to my colleagues to have it in the morning so you or any of
your colleagues can attend.

> SZ Lin

Agust?n Benito Bethencourt
Principal Consultant