* conntrackd and TCP flow recovery
@ 2012-07-18  7:22 kay
       [not found] ` <CAJygYd2LoqUKa_r+DomrvrgCDJ1bDXgu=wgvXUpkjnURAE5eJw@mail.gmail.com>
From: kay @ 2012-07-18  7:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter

Hello guys,

I have very strange requirement. I need to DNAT (using RAWDNAT) the
already established connection (simple HTTP keepalive) to another
server without TCP session reestablishment.

For example I have web0 (input gateway), web1 (primary server), web2
(slave server). SYN/ACK should be processed by web1, but "GET
HTTP/1.1" request should be passed to web2. For this purposes, I
guess, I need to establish fake connections on web2 which should be
the same as on web1. I've already implemented RAWDNAT + RAWSNAT and
SYN/ACK packet goes to web1 and all subsequent packets goes to web2,
but web2 ignores them as it doesn't know about them. Is it possible to
implement my requirement using conntrackd?

Thanks in advance.