* AX.25 in wireshark & tcpdump
@ 2012-07-28 21:11 Richard Stearn
From: Richard Stearn @ 2012-07-28 21:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-hams

All

For those that are interested I have just uploaded more recent ports of
my patches that add ax25 support to tcpdump & wireshark.  These can be
found at:

	http://www.rns-stearn.demon.co.uk

I no longer have a working packet system here and it will probably be
some years, if ever, before I have one again.

I have done these ports in the hope the the bugzilla ticket raised by
Folkert van Heusden might result in the patches being included in
Wireshark.

What is needed is those who can, to compile a patched wireshark and use
it.  If the decode is not right or crashes wireshark in some way then
please feed that back to me.  Small captures that demonstrate the issue
will be welcome, but please, no screen shots unless I ask for them.

--
Regards
	Richard

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-07-28 21:11 UTC | newest]