* I saw your profile
@ 2012-10-19 15:32 shira
From: shira @ 2012-10-19 15:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-ide

Greetings !
I viewed your actual pics on facebook. I'm keen on you a lot.  Why don't we talk !
I could send you my pics if you want
Please drop me a line at: millie13@datingreplyz.com

Yours
millie

* RE: I saw your profile
@ 2004-05-09 13:22 Abdul Hall
From: Abdul Hall @ 2004-05-09 13:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-aio, owner-linux-aio, linux-mm, owner-linux-mm

Message [TGXXSMZITA]

Hey my name is Kara and I just got out of a long term
relationship. I read your profile and you sound like
the kind of man I am looking for. Just so you know
I am not really looking for anything serious but
rather for someone who doesn’t mind being a rebound,
which by the way does require some hot physical action...
so if you don’t mind...

http://matchnoid.com/alg/lgs.htm

no more
http://matchnoid.com/alg/o/

runty craw clientele kim lummox blackstone oleander nettle alveolar turkish butadiene indeterminate parcel winnipesaukee monetarism jovial waylaid minestrone patristic encyclopedic

* RE: I saw your profile
@ 2004-05-09 13:22 Abdul Hall

From: Abdul Hall @ 2004-05-09 13:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-aio, owner-linux-aio, linux-mm, owner-linux-mm