* [U-Boot] MPC8360 arbiter settings
@ 2012-10-22 21:24 Michael Barkowski
From: Michael Barkowski @ 2012-10-22 21:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello Anton and Dave,

I am seeing these MPC83xx arbiter settings in most boards except the
8360 ones. (Consistent with Ravi Chandran's recommendation at
http://www.freescale.com/files/training_presentation/TP_QUICC_SYSTEM_OPTIMIZATION.pdf).
Is there some reason these are not used for 8360? From some of my
experiments they seem to be beneficial.

/* Arbiter Configuration Register */
#define CONFIG_SYS_ACR_PIPE_DEP 3       /* Arbiter pipeline depth is 4 */
#define CONFIG_SYS_ACR_RPTCNT   3       /* Arbiter repeat count is 4 */

--
Michael Barkowski
Software Engineer, ROX Platform Infrastructure

* [U-Boot] MPC8360 arbiter settings
@ 2012-10-23  0:50 ` Liu Dave-R63238
From: Liu Dave-R63238 @ 2012-10-23  0:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Michael,

How are you?
I believe we missed to change these for 8360. if you can submit a patch for this, it is better.

Thanks a lot.