* Dear Sir/Madam
@ 2010-10-30  8:03 Patterson Private Loans Inc
From: Patterson Private Loans Inc @ 2010-10-30  8:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir/Madam

Tired of Seeking Loans? Have you been turned down constantly by
your banks and other financial institutions? The good news is here !! We
Offer
LOANS ranging from $2,000.00 Min. to $20,000,000.00 Max. at 3% interest
rate per year. We are certified and trustworthy. A trial will
convince you.provide us with the following:

Full Name:Location:Sex:Phone number:Amount Needed:Duration:

We Are Certified To Offer The Following Kinds Of Loan

* Personal Loan (Unsecured)* Business Loan (Unsecured)
* Debt Consolidation Loan* Student Loan
* Mortgage Loan* Investment Loan and many more.

Please,All replies should be forwarded to the
Company's E-mail: pattersonprivateloans01@hotmail.co.uk
Regards
Dr. Patterson

* Dear Sir/Madam
@ 2020-09-06  4:46 ` Nassir Uddin
From: Nassir Uddin @ 2020-09-06  4:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: target-devel

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are an Investment/Project Service Company.
We are looking for Partners that will part with us in a project that is economically viable and financially profitable with zero risk.

Kindly express your interest to partner with us.

Regards.
Nassir Uddin

* Dear Sir/Madam
@ 2020-09-03  2:46 Nassir Uddin
From: Nassir Uddin @ 2020-09-03  2:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: target-devel

@ 2020-09-02  0:38 ` Nassir Uddin
From: Nassir Uddin @ 2020-09-02  0:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

@ 2020-09-01 20:34 ` Nassir Uddin
From: Nassir Uddin @ 2020-09-01 20:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

@ 2017-11-08 16:13 Financial Pvt Ltd
From: Financial Pvt Ltd @ 2017-11-08 16:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

We can help you with a genuine loan to meet your needs.
Do you need a personal or business loan without stress and
Quick approval?
Do you need an urgent loan today? No Credit Checks

* LOAN APPROVAL IN 60MINS !!
* GUARANTEED SAME DAY TRANSFER !!
* 100% APPROVAL RATE !!
* LOW INTEREST RATE !!

Regards
Mrs. Hijab Mohammed

* Dear Sir/Madam
@ 2016-08-31 19:25 John williams
From: John williams @ 2016-08-31 19:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to see your company latest catalogs.
Your early reply is highly appreciated.

From: John williams @ 2016-08-31 19:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to see your company latest catalogs.
Your early reply is highly appreciated.
Thank You !
Best Regards,
Mr. John williams
(Purchasing Manager)
Trade Company limited.
2755 lake pine path apt 122,
St Joseph, Trade Square Centre MI United States
Telephone: +1 (248) 854 5480
E-mail: william-john92@hotmail.com

* Dear Sir/Madam
@ 2016-08-31 19:14 John williams

From: John williams @ 2016-08-31 19:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2016-08-31 19:13 John williams

From: John williams @ 2016-08-31 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2016-08-31 19:12 John williams
From: John williams @ 2016-08-31 19:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sctp

--

@ 2016-08-31 19:11 John williams
From: John williams @ 2016-08-31 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2016-08-31 19:10 John williams
From: John williams @ 2016-08-31 19:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2016-08-31 19:09 John williams

From: John williams @ 2016-08-31 19:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to see your company latest catalogs.
Your early reply is highly appreciated.
Thank You !
Best Regards,
Mr. John williams
(Purchasing Manager)
Trade Company limited.
2755 lake pine path apt 122,
St Joseph, Trade Square Centre MI United States
Telephone: +1 (248) 854 5480
E-mail: william-john92-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ@public.gmane.org

* Dear Sir/Madam
@ 2016-08-31 19:08 John williams

From:  @ 2015-10-28 12:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

DO YOU NEED A LOAN IF YES CONTRACT US AT 2% INTEREST RATE.

(1) NAME:
(2) COUNTRY:
(3) ADDRESS:
(4) LOAN AMOUNT:
(5) LOAN DURATION:
(6)PURPOSE OF LOAN:
(7) PHONE NUMBER:

MRS. FATUMA ABRAHAM

* DEAR SIR/MADAM
@ 2015-10-17 13:13
From:  @ 2015-10-17 13:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2015-06-13  0:37 Bill William And Andrea Groner
From: Bill William And Andrea Groner @ 2015-06-13  0:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I saw your email address during the course of my  research today. My name
is Bill William Groner my wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $50 Million
Dollars in December 2013, we are donating the sum of $1 million Dollars to
6 lucky individual all over the world as part of our charity project and
if you received this email then you are one of the luck recipients and all
you have to do is get back to us with your details so we can forward it
directly to the payout bank.

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/07/22/50-million-edmonton-lotto_n_5610890.html

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2014/07/21/21823476.html

Good luck,

@ 2015-02-05 23:34 =?utf-8?q?=22Mr=2E_Ernesto_Le=C3=B3n_Isidoro=22_=3Cernestoisidoro=40lans?=
From: =?utf-8?q?=22Mr=2E_Ernesto_Le=C3=B3n_Isidoro=22_=3Cernestoisidoro=40lans?= @ 2015-02-05 23:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have written several emails to you from my office email address without
any response from you. We have your email address listed among other names
as possible beneficiary to the estate of my client worth approximately US8.5m.

Please do provide the below information for judicial verification:

1. Name and Surname
2. Contact telephone number
3. Country of residence.

Forward your above details to this email [isidoro.ernesto@gmail.com] or
[ernesto.isidoro@hispanic-chambers.com].

Urgent attention will be given to your email on receipt.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Ernesto Leon Isidoro
ernesto.isidoro@hispanic-chambers.com
isidoro.ernesto@gmail.com

* Dear Sir/Madam
@ 2014-03-12 13:53 Agrosales
From: Agrosales @ 2014-03-12 13:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hope this meets you well. Please we are interested in purchasing your
company's products, we do hope to establish a long term relationship. However,
please we would like to see your company's latest catalogs with the;

Minimum Order Quantity

Delivery time/FOB

payment terms warranty

We hope to hear from you soon.
Thank You !
Best Regards
Mr.Abdul Karimu
(Purchasing Manager)
Agro Megatrades Co., Ltd.
14, Jln.Kesidang 3/6,80, Jalan Raja Chulan,
50200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
Tel: +60 016 4452769
Email:agromegaagro@gmail.com

* Dear Sir/Madam
@ 2014-03-11 13:29 Amanda
From: Amanda @ 2014-03-11 13:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2013-11-10 10:05 Allen and Violet Large
From: Allen and Violet Large @ 2013-11-10 10:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I saw your email address during the course of my research today.My Name is Allen my wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery 11.3 million in july and during the process my wife passed away as a result of cancer illness, we are donating the sum of 1.million dollars to 6 lucky individual over the world and if you received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back to us so that we can send your details to the payout bank.
Please note that you have to contact my private email for more information: allenand.viole@aol.com

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win.html

Goodluck,
Allen and Violet Large

From: Allen and Violet Large @ 2013-11-10 10:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2013-11-10  7:41 Allen and Violet Large

From: Allen and Violet Large @ 2013-11-10  7:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2012-08-20  1:33 Allen and Violet Large
From: Allen and Violet Large @ 2012-08-20  1:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is my fifth times of writting you this email since last year till
date but no response from you.Hope you get this one, as this is a
personal
email directed to you. My wife and I won a Jackpot Lotteryof $11.3
million
in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00
USD
to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 10
lucky
individuals all over the world. If you have received this email then
you
are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with
us
so that we can send your details to the payout bank.Please note that
you
have to contact my private email for more
informations(allen.violetlarge101@yahoo.com.hk)

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.

http://gimundo.com/news/article/lottery-winners-allen-and-violet-large-give-11-million-fortune-to-charity/

Goodluck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email:allen.violetlarge101@yahoo.com.hk

* Dear Sir/Madam
@ 2012-08-20  1:17 Allen and Violet Large
From: Allen and Violet Large @ 2012-08-20  1:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2012-06-25  0:26 Allen And Violet Large
From: Allen And Violet Large @ 2012-06-25  0:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a Jackpot
Lottery of $11.3 million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate
the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to
improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world. If you have
received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you
have to do is get back with us so that we can send your details to the
informations (allen_violetlarge08@yahoo.co.jp)
You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win.html

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2010/11/04/ns-allen-violet-large-lottery-winning.html

Goodluck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email: allen_violetlarge08@yahoo.co.jp

* Dear Sir/Madam
@ 2012-04-22  3:40 ` Mr. Alan Johnson
From: Mr. Alan Johnson @ 2012-04-22  3:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir/Madam,

We welcome you to a whole new brand of secured lending establishment
Guaranteed Trust Loan Firm Malaysia, We are Loan specialists helping
theneedy to gain financial stability grant debt consolidation loans,
businessloans project loans, private loans,interested contact us via
e-mail:
guaranteed_my@yahoo.co.jp

Mr. Alan Johnson.
Officer, Applicant inquiries Unit
at GTLF.

From: Mr. Alan Johnson @ 2012-04-22  3:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-10-30  2:14 Fidelity Trust Loan Service
From: Fidelity Trust Loan Service @ 2011-10-30  2:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Loan specialists helping the needy to gain financial stability grant
debt consolidation loans, business loans, private loans,interested contact us
via e-mail: info@fidelityservice.ce.ms

Alan Johnson.

* Dear Sir/Madam
@ 2011-10-30  1:05 Fidelity Trust Loan Service
From: Fidelity Trust Loan Service @ 2011-10-30  1:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir/Madam,

@ 2011-10-10 12:25 Fidelity Trust Loan Firm
From: Fidelity Trust Loan Firm @ 2011-10-10 12:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Loan specialists helping the needy to gain financial stability
grant debt consolidation loans, business loans, private loans,interested
contact us via e-mail:

fid.028lfrm@mugi.or.id

Alan Johnson.

* Dear Sir/Madam
@ 2011-09-18 22:34 Fidelity Trust Loan Firm
From: Fidelity Trust Loan Firm @ 2011-09-18 22:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Loan specialists helping the needy to gain financial stability
grant debt consolidation loans, business loans, private loans,interested
contact us via e-mail:

fidelity_trust003.firm@mugi.or.id

Alan Johnson.

* Dear Sir/Madam
@ 2011-08-13 10:19 Federal Morgage Loans Mr Adamu Yusuf
From: Federal Morgage Loans Mr Adamu Yusuf @ 2011-08-13 10:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Financial Loan Firm registered and licensed by ministry of
finance. we give out loan to all in need of help. Are you looking for
money to pay your bills? Are you looking for money for an investment
and mortgage? we want you to know that we can help you with any type
of loan at 3% interest rate we give
out. We Offer 10,000------50Million Pounds. Apply with us now...
Email us: federalmorgageloans@gmail.com

* Dear Sir/Madam
@ 2009-04-08 10:31 Joan
From: Joan @ 2009-04-08 10:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

Your email ID has been awarded £950.000.00  GBP in our Global draw program,Reply this office via:

1.Full Name:
2.Full Address:
3.Occupation:
4.Phone Number:
5.Country:

Yours faithfully,
Mrs Joan Thomas

* Dear Sir/Madam
@ 2009-04-04  2:36 Joan
From: Joan @ 2009-04-04  2:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

Your email ID has been awarded £950.000.00 GBP in our Global Online draw,Contact this office via:
Name:....................
Country:.................
Sex:.....................
Age: .....................
Address:...................

* Dear Sir/Madam
@ 2009-04-03 23:58 Joan
From: Joan @ 2009-04-03 23:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

Contact Mr Jerry Smith for the claims of £950,000.00 Pounds which was won by your email ID in our Global award 2009. send your details

Phone/cellphone........

* Dear sir/madam
@ 2007-11-16  6:15 WuHan longteng International Shop Center Co., Ltd
From: WuHan longteng International Shop Center Co., Ltd @ 2007-11-16  6:15 UTC (permalink / raw)