* Hello from Yiming
@ 2012-12-16 21:59 Yiming Zhang
From: Yiming Zhang @ 2012-12-16 21:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

Hello everyone,

I am Yiming Zhang, an assistant professor from NUDT, China, and now I am a
visiting researcher at Cambridge University, UK.

I began to study Xen this month in order to run applications on Xen WITHOUT
traditional OS support, like what the Mirage project is focusing on. If
someone is working on similar goals, I'd love to discuss with you. Thanks!

Regards,

Yiming

* Re: Hello from Yiming
@ 2012-12-17 10:29 ` Lars Kurth