* [Qemu-devel] SMDK2440 NAND Flash in QEMU 1.2.0
@ 2012-12-18 15:56 Reinier Millo Sánchez
From: Reinier Millo Sánchez @ 2012-12-18 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: QEMU Development

Hello
I'm trying to implements the Samsung SMDK2440  board on Qemu 1.2.0. I'm
basing my implementation in the S3C SoC path publishied by Vincent
Sanders in the QEMU-Devel list and the mini2440 Source Code, combined
with the user manual of Samsung S3C2440A.
Now i'm trying to implement the NAND Flash controller. I have see that
mini2440 don write some registers such as: NFSTAT. Now i'm implementing
the ECC,  but don't understand wath is the 1st ECC, 2nd ECC, 3rd ECC and
4th ECC. The mini2440 only have implemented the 1stECC and 2nd ECC. If
you can explain me about it or recommend me some reference.

Best regards

Lic. Reinier Millo Sánchez
Centro de Estudios Informáticos
Universidad Central "Marta Abreu" de las Villas

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-12-18 15:57 UTC | newest]