* PDK Source Missing on Dunfell
@ 2022-10-14 15:45 Joshua Watt
From: Joshua Watt @ 2022-10-14 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-ti

I'm attempting to use PDK sources on Dunfell (basically trying to
include any recipe that inherits ti-pdk-fetch.bbclass) and it's
started erroring out saying that
https://git.ti.com/git/processor-sdk/pdk.git  doesn't exist anymore.
I've poked around on git.ti.com and it looks like this repo doesn't
exist anymore, or maybe got renamed to something else?

Either way, it appears that the PDK is broken on dunfell since it
can't fetch and I don't know how to fix it.

Thanks,
Joshua Watt

* Re: [meta-ti] PDK Source Missing on Dunfell
@ 2022-10-14 16:08 ` Bajjuri, Praneeth
From: Bajjuri, Praneeth @ 2022-10-14 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joshua Watt, meta-ti, s-adivi, KHASIM, SYED MOHAMMED

On 10/14/2022 10:45 AM, Joshua Watt wrote:
> I'm attempting to use PDK sources on Dunfell (basically trying to
> include any recipe that inherits ti-pdk-fetch.bbclass) and it's
> started erroring out saying that
> https://git.ti.com/git/processor-sdk/pdk.git  doesn't exist anymore.
> I've poked around on git.ti.com and it looks like this repo doesn't
> exist anymore, or maybe got renamed to something else?

Sai Sree, Can you review and comment.