* domU loosing ipv6 connectivity
@ 2013-02-12 13:20 Thomas Goirand
From: Thomas Goirand @ 2013-02-12 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen devel

Hi,

We have multiple cases where our domU looses IPv6 connectivity for a
while, then it pings again our IPv6 gateway. I've been searching on
google for similar cases, but I found none, though this issue, it seems
we have it on a lot of servers.

Note that I'm using sock (up to date) Debian Squeeze kernel and
hypervisor, with Xen 4.0 and kernel 3.6.32. Both domU which should be
communicating together (one being connected to HE tunnels to provide the
IPv6) are on the same physical server.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-02-12 13:20 UTC | newest]