* Ext4 meeting at Collab summit
@ 2013-02-22 15:05 Jan Kara
From: Jan Kara @ 2013-02-22 15:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ted Tso; +Cc: linux-ext4

  Hi Ted,

  I was wondering whether you already have an idea when will be the ext4
meeting you plan at Collab summit? I'll be ordering plane tickets next week
and I'm considering arriving to SF on Monday so I want check whether it
won't clash with your planning of ext4 meeting.

								Honza
--
Jan Kara <jack@suse.cz>
SUSE Labs, CR

* Re: Ext4 meeting at Collab summit
@ 2013-02-25  7:24 ` Lukáš Czerner
From: Lukáš Czerner @ 2013-02-25  7:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jan Kara; +Cc: Ted Tso, linux-ext4

On Fri, 22 Feb 2013, Jan Kara wrote:

> Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 16:05:36 +0100
> From: Jan Kara <jack@suse.cz>
> To: Ted Tso <tytso@mit.edu>
> Cc: linux-ext4@vger.kernel.org
> Subject: Ext4 meeting at Collab summit
>
>   Hi Ted,
>
>   I was wondering whether you already have an idea when will be the ext4
> meeting you plan at Collab summit? I'll be ordering plane tickets next week
> and I'm considering arriving to SF on Monday so I want check whether it
> won't clash with your planning of ext4 meeting.
>
> 								Honza

Hi,

I've got the LSF invitation so  I would like to attend the ext4
meeting as well (still do not know the date), though I am not
sure if there are any prerequisites ?

-Lukas

* Re: Ext4 meeting at Collab summit
@ 2013-02-25 10:24   ` Andreas Dilger
From: Andreas Dilger @ 2013-02-25 10:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lukáš Czerner; +Cc: Jan Kara, Ted Tso, linux-ext4

I'm also attending LSF, but only later in the week, so is only be able to attend if it was on Thursday (or as a second choice Friday) evening.

Cheers, Andreas

@ 2013-02-25 15:15     ` mingming cao
From: mingming cao @ 2013-02-25 15:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andreas Dilger, Ted Tso, linux-ext4, Jan Kara

I am planning attending LSF and Collab summit. but likely to have a
conflict on the 16th (Tuesday) if the ext4 meeting is hold that day.

@ 2013-02-26 14:58       ` Eric Sandeen
From: Eric Sandeen @ 2013-02-26 14:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mingming cao; +Cc: Andreas Dilger, Ted Tso, linux-ext4, Jan Kara

On 2/25/13 9:15 AM, mingming cao wrote:
> I am planning attending LSF and Collab summit. but likely to have a
> conflict on the 16th (Tuesday) if the ext4 meeting is hold that day.

I'd choose Thurs 17th as well.

-Eric

p.s. there are no XFS or BTRFS plans which would conflict, as far as
I know.