* Re: Status of the patches under review at LMML (32 patches)
       [not found] <20130324151111.1b2ca8d4@redhat.com>
@ 2013-03-25  4:51 ` Prabhakar Lad
                   ` (6 subsequent siblings)
From: Prabhakar Lad @ 2013-03-25  4:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mauro Carvalho Chehab
  Cc: LMML, Jarod Wilson, David Härdeman, Ravi Kumar V,
	Manu Abraham, Antti Palosaari, Laurent Pinchart,
	Sylwester Nawrocki, Guennadi Liakhovetski, Prabhakar Lad,
	Marek Szyprowski, Hans Verkuil, Michael Krufky

Hi Mauro,

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 11:41 PM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab
<mchehab@redhat.com> wrote:
> This is the summary of the patches that are currently under review at
> Linux Media Mailing List <linux-media@vger.kernel.org>.
> Each patch is represented by its submission date, the subject (up to 70
> chars) and the patchwork link (if submitted via email).
>
> P.S.: This email is c/c to the developers where some action is expected.
>       If you were copied, please review the patches, acking/nacking or
>       submitting an update.
>
> It took me a lot of time to handle patches this time. The good news is that
> there's just one patch without an owner.

[Snip]

>                 == Prabhakar Lad <prabhakar.lad@ti.com> ==
>
> Oct,24 2012: [media] vpif_display: fix return value check in vpif_reqbufs()         http://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/15167  Wei Yongjun <yongjun_wei@trendmicro.com.cn>

This patch can be marked as 'Superseded'.

Regards,
--Prabhakar

* Re: Status of the patches under review at LMML (32 patches)
       [not found] <20130324151111.1b2ca8d4@redhat.com>
@ 2013-03-25 11:03 ` Marek Szyprowski
                   ` (5 subsequent siblings)
From: Marek Szyprowski @ 2013-03-25 11:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mauro Carvalho Chehab; +Cc: LMML

Hello,

On 3/24/2013 7:11 PM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> This is the summary of the patches that are currently under review at
> Linux Media Mailing List <linux-media@vger.kernel.org>.
> Each patch is represented by its submission date, the subject (up to 70
> chars) and the patchwork link (if submitted via email).
>
> P.S.: This email is c/c to the developers where some action is expected.
>        If you were copied, please review the patches, acking/nacking or
>        submitting an update.
>
> It took me a lot of time to handle patches this time. The good news is that
> there's just one patch without an owner.

> 		== Marek Szyprowski <m.szyprowski@samsung.com> ==
>
> Nov,12 2012: [media] videobuf2-core: print current state of buffer in vb2_buffer_do http://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/15420  Tushar Behera <tushar.behera@linaro.org>

This one is ok. I acked it by gmane interface as I don't have original
mail, I have no

> Mar, 5 2013: [media] dma-mapping: enable no mmu support in dma_common_mmap          http://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/17112  Scott Jiang <scott.jiang.linux@gmail.com>

IMHO this one is RFC. I would like to get some more explanation why it
is needed and how it will be used.

Best regards
--
Marek Szyprowski
Samsung Poland R&D Center

* Re: Status of the patches under review at LMML (32 patches)
       [not found] <20130324151111.1b2ca8d4@redhat.com>
@ 2013-03-25 15:34 ` Laurent Pinchart
                   ` (4 subsequent siblings)
From: Laurent Pinchart @ 2013-03-25 15:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mauro Carvalho Chehab
  Cc: LMML, Jarod Wilson, David Härdeman, Ravi Kumar V,
	Manu Abraham, Antti Palosaari, Sylwester Nawrocki,

On Sunday 24 March 2013 15:11:11 Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> This is the summary of the patches that are currently under review at
> Linux Media Mailing List <linux-media@vger.kernel.org>.
> Each patch is represented by its submission date, the subject (up to 70
> chars) and the patchwork link (if submitted via email).
>
> P.S.: This email is c/c to the developers where some action is expected.
>       If you were copied, please review the patches, acking/nacking or
>       submitting an update.

[snip]

> 		== Laurent Pinchart <laurent.pinchart@ideasonboard.com> ==
>
> Dec,12 2012: [v2] ad5820: Voice coil motor controller driver
>        http://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/15881
>        Florian Neuhaus <florian.neuhaus@reberinformatik.ch>

Thanks for the reminder, I'll review that one.

> Jan, 4 2013: omap3isp: Add support for interlaced input data
>        http://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/16133
>        William Swanson <william.swanson@fuel7.com>
> Jan,14 2013: omap3isp: Add support for interlaced input data
>        http://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/16255
>        William Swanson <william.swanson@fuel7.com>

I've recently received hardware to test interlaced video with the OMAP3 ISP,
I'll work on this.

Laurent Pinchart

* Re: Status of the patches under review at LMML (32 patches)
       [not found] <20130324151111.1b2ca8d4@redhat.com>
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2013-03-25 21:50 ` Sylwester Nawrocki
                   ` (3 subsequent siblings)
From: Sylwester Nawrocki @ 2013-03-25 21:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mauro Carvalho Chehab
  Cc: LMML, Jarod Wilson, David Härdeman, Ravi Kumar V,

On 03/24/2013 07:11 PM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> This is the summary of the patches that are currently under review at
> Linux Media Mailing List<linux-media@vger.kernel.org>.
> Each patch is represented by its submission date, the subject (up to 70
> chars) and the patchwork link (if submitted via email).
>
> P.S.: This email is c/c to the developers where some action is expected.
>        If you were copied, please review the patches, acking/nacking or
>        submitting an update.
>
> It took me a lot of time to handle patches this time. The good news is that
> there's just one patch without an owner.
>
> This patch is there on the pile for a long time. I was actually expecting
> that either Jarod or David could review it, as it can affect existing
> NEC devices:
[...]
> 		== Sylwester Nawrocki <s.nawrocki@samsung.com>  ==
>
> Jan, 6 2013: s5p-tv: mixer: fix handling of VIDIOC_S_FMT
http://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/16143  Tomasz
Stanislawski<t.stanislaws@samsung.com>

 From my side I can't see any applications this patch could cause issues to.
And it actually breaks some applications to not have this patch applied.
Hence we keep it applied internally. I will likely not be able to address
the issue at V4L2 API that some applications rely on drivers returning
-EINVAL on an attempt to set unsupported format. I don't have an idea what
to do with that at the moment :) I would say it is safe to apply this
patch.
But if you have concerns please ignore it. Or let's leave it in current
state.

Regards,
Sylwester

* Re: Status of the patches under review at LMML (32 patches)
       [not found] <20130324151111.1b2ca8d4@redhat.com>
                   ` (3 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2013-03-29 10:03 ` Hans Verkuil
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Hans Verkuil @ 2013-03-29 10:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mauro Carvalho Chehab
  Cc: LMML, Jarod Wilson, David Härdeman, Ravi Kumar V,

On Sun March 24 2013 19:11:11 Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> 		== Hans Verkuil <hansverk@cisco.com> ==
>
> Mar,14 2013: [review] radio-mr800: move clamp_t check inside amradio_set_freq()     http://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/17380  Alexey Klimov <klimov.linux@gmail.com>

Acked patch.

Regards,

	Hans

* Re: Status of the patches under review at LMML (32 patches)
       [not found] <20130324151111.1b2ca8d4@redhat.com>
                   ` (4 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2013-03-29 15:13 ` Guennadi Liakhovetski
From: Guennadi Liakhovetski @ 2013-03-29 15:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mauro Carvalho Chehab
  Cc: LMML, Jarod Wilson, David Härdeman, Ravi Kumar V,
	Manu Abraham, Antti Palosaari, Laurent Pinchart,
	Sylwester Nawrocki, Prabhakar Lad, Marek Szyprowski,

On Sun, 24 Mar 2013, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:

> 		== Guennadi Liakhovetski <g.liakhovetski@gmx.de> ==
>
> I suspect that some of the above may be obsoleted:
>
> Nov,13 2012: sh_vou: Move from videobuf to videobuf2                                http://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/15433  Laurent Pinchart <laurent.pinchart+renesas@ideasonboard.com>

dropped for now

> Nov,16 2012: [05/14,media] atmel-isi: Update error check for unsigned variables     http://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/15475  Tushar Behera <tushar.behera@linaro.org>

I was unsure about the above, and then it rolled under the carpet
somehow... I think, I'll just apply it.

> Jan, 3 2013: [1/3] sh_vou: Don't modify const variable in sh_vou_s_crop()           http://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/16095  Laurent Pinchart <laurent.pinchart+renesas@ideasonboard.com>

Superseded by "[media] media: sh_vou: fix const cropping related warnings"

> Mar,18 2013: [v2] soc_camera: Add RGB666 & RGB888 formats                           http://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/17407  phil.edworthy@renesas.com

An updated version is under review

> Mar,14 2013: [v2,1/8] drivers: media: use module_platform_driver_probe()            http://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/17378  Fabio Porcedda <fabio.porcedda@gmail.com>

scheduled for the second soc-camera 3.10 batch

Thanks
Guennadi
---
Guennadi Liakhovetski, Ph.D.
http://www.open-technology.de/

* Re: Status of the patches under review at LMML (32 patches)
       [not found] <20130324151111.1b2ca8d4@redhat.com>
                   ` (5 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2013-04-01 18:29 ` Michael Krufky
From: Michael Krufky @ 2013-04-01 18:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mauro Carvalho Chehab
  Cc: LMML, Jarod Wilson, David Härdeman, Ravi Kumar V,
	Manu Abraham, Antti Palosaari, Laurent Pinchart,
	Sylwester Nawrocki, Guennadi Liakhovetski, Prabhakar Lad,
	Marek Szyprowski, Hans Verkuil

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 2:11 PM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab
<mchehab@redhat.com> wrote:

>                 == Michael Krufky <mkrufky@linuxtv.org> ==
>
> Michael promised to review and apply them on his tree, sending me a pull
> request, but this never happened. Mike, did you see any issues on those
> patches?

Apologies, the year 2013 has had me busier than ever.  I didn't get to
my patch queue as early as I had expected.  I'll get these reviewed,
tested & pushed to a repository and send you a merge request ASAP.

I'll try very hard to get this done in the coming week.

Best regards,

Mike

* Re: Status of the patches under review at LMML (32 patches)
@ 2013-04-01 22:59   ` Laurent Pinchart
From: Laurent Pinchart @ 2013-04-01 22:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guennadi Liakhovetski
  Cc: Mauro Carvalho Chehab, LMML, Jarod Wilson, David Härdeman,
	Ravi Kumar V, Manu Abraham, Antti Palosaari, Sylwester Nawrocki,
	Prabhakar Lad, Marek Szyprowski, Hans Verkuil, Michael Krufky

Hi Guennadi,

On Friday 29 March 2013 16:13:41 Guennadi Liakhovetski wrote:
> Hi Mauro
>
> On Sun, 24 Mar 2013, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> > 		== Guennadi Liakhovetski <g.liakhovetski@gmx.de> ==
> >
> > I suspect that some of the above may be obsoleted:
> >
> > Nov,13 2012: sh_vou: Move from videobuf to videobuf2
> >          http://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/15433  Laurent Pinchart
> > <laurent.pinchart+renesas@ideasonboard.com>
> dropped for now

As Renesas doesn't seem to be interested in maintaining the sh-vou driver,
should it be marked as 'Odd Fixes' in the MAINTAINERS file ?

Laurent Pinchart

* Re: Status of the patches under review at LMML (32 patches)
       [not found] <20130324151111.1b2ca8d4@redhat.com>
                   ` (6 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2013-04-02  4:29 ` Manu Abraham
From: Manu Abraham @ 2013-04-02  4:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mauro Carvalho Chehab; +Cc: LMML

<mchehab@redhat.com> wrote:
> This is the summary of the patches that are currently under review at
> Linux Media Mailing List <linux-media@vger.kernel.org>.
>
> Manu,
>
> Yet another patch adding IR support for mantis. It seems that this is
> is a long waited feature, as from time to time, people send patches fixing it.
> Please test and apply it, or otherwise fix and send us a patch properly
> implementing support for it.
>
> Feb, 7 2013: [media] mantis: add remote control support                             http://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/16732  Jan Klötzke <jan@kloetzke.net>

I will look into it after these two weeks. Just tied up these two weeks.

Regards,
Manu

* Re: Status of the patches under review at LMML (32 patches)
@ 2013-04-02  8:51     ` Guennadi Liakhovetski
From: Guennadi Liakhovetski @ 2013-04-02  8:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Laurent Pinchart
  Cc: Mauro Carvalho Chehab, LMML, Jarod Wilson, David Härdeman,

On Tue, 2 Apr 2013, Laurent Pinchart wrote:

> Hi Guennadi,
>
> On Friday 29 March 2013 16:13:41 Guennadi Liakhovetski wrote:
> > Hi Mauro
> >
> > On Sun, 24 Mar 2013, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> > > 		== Guennadi Liakhovetski <g.liakhovetski@gmx.de> ==
> > >
> > > I suspect that some of the above may be obsoleted:
> > >
> > > Nov,13 2012: sh_vou: Move from videobuf to videobuf2
> > >          http://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/15433  Laurent Pinchart
> > > <laurent.pinchart+renesas@ideasonboard.com>
> > dropped for now
>
> As Renesas doesn't seem to be interested in maintaining the sh-vou driver,
> should it be marked as 'Odd Fixes' in the MAINTAINERS file ?

I wouldn't nak such a patch ;-)

Thanks
Guennadi
---