* photos
@ 2018-07-19 14:33 Jeremy
From: Jeremy @ 2018-07-19 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

How are you doing today?

We have not heard from you yet. Are you still interested in our photo
retouching services?
We mainly do:

e-commerce products photo retouching
jewelry photos retouching
model beauty/skin retouching
wedding photo editing
also photo cutting out, clipping path

You may choose to send us a photo for testing which you can check our
quality.

Regards,
Jeremy

* photos
@ 2018-07-20 11:54 Scott
From: Scott @ 2018-07-20 11:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Hi,

We provide image editing services like - photo cut out; photo clipping
path; photo masking; photo
shadow creation; photo color correction; photo retouching; beauty model
retouching on skin, face,
body; glamour retouching; products retouching and other image editing.

We are also offering to deliver testing for you, so that you get to know
our quality first hand.

If you want to explore further, please reply back.

Thanks and Regards,
Scott

* photos
@ 2018-07-19 14:33 Jeremy

From: Jeremy @ 2018-07-19 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-ia64

@ 2018-07-18 12:55 Ruby
From: Ruby @ 2018-07-18 12:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-ia64

Do you have need for image editing?

We have 20 image editors and on daily basis 2000 images can be processed.

If you want to check our quality of work please send us a photo with
instruction and we will work on it.

Photo cut out, masking, clipping path Color, brightness and contrast
correction
Beauty, Model retouching, skin retouching Image cropping and resizing

We do unlimited revisions until you are satisfied with the work.

Thanks,
Ruby

* photos
@ 2018-07-17  9:59 Ruby
From: Ruby @ 2018-07-17  9:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

We have got a team of professional to do image editing service for you.

We have 20 image editors and on daily basis 2000 images can be processed.

If you want to check our quality of work please send us a photo with
instruction and we will work on it.

Our Services:
Photo cut out, masking, clipping path
Color, brightness and contrast correction
Beauty, Model retouching, skin retouching
Image cropping and resizing
Correcting the shape and size

We do unlimited revisions until you are satisfied with the work.

Thanks,
Ruby Young

* photos
@ 2018-07-16 13:17 Simon Dike
From: Simon Dike @ 2018-07-16 13:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

We can process 400+ images per day.
If you need any image editing, please let us know.

Photos cut out;
Photos clipping path;
Photos masking;
Photo shadow creation;
Photos retouching;
Beauty Model retouching on skin, face, body;
Glamour retouching;
Products retouching.

We can give you testing for your photos.

Turnaround time is fast

Thanks,
Simon

* Photos
@ 2012-10-29 11:35 Quinn Holbrook
From: Quinn Holbrook @ 2012-10-29 11:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-scsi

Good day,
your photos as promised - http://denied.jumpquick.com/photo.htm

* Photos
@ 2012-10-01 14:25 Hailie Smalls
From: Hailie Smalls @ 2012-10-01 14:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8", Size: 221 bytes --]

Hi,
as promised your photos - http://www.sdyhsl.com/dcim.htmÿôèº{.nÇ+‰·Ÿ®‰­†+%ŠËÿ±éݶ\x17¥Šwÿº{.nÇ+‰·¥Š{±þG«éÿŠ{ayº\x1dʇڙë,j\a­¢f£¢·hšïêÿ‘êçz_è®\x03(­éšŽŠÝ¢j"ú\x1a¶^[m§ÿÿ¾\a«þG«éÿ¢¸?™¨è­Ú&£ø§~á¶iO•æ¬z·švØ^\x14\x04\x1a¶^[m§ÿÿÃ\fÿ¶ìÿ¢¸?–I¥

* Photos
@ 2012-08-15 14:52 Milo Jeffries
From: Milo Jeffries @ 2012-08-15 14:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

SGksIA0KYXMgcHJvbWlzZWQgeW91ciBwaG90b3MgLSBodHRwOi8vd3d3Lmp6em4ubmV0L3Bob3Rv
cy5odG0

* Photos
@ 2012-08-09 15:24 Gaven Diaz
From: Gaven Diaz @ 2012-08-09 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nfs

SGksIA0KeW91ciBwaG90b3MgLSBodHRwOi8vd3d3LmNpeGl3aS5jb20vYm9yZGVyLmh0bQ==

* photos
@ 2004-08-18  5:11 jreddy-ZBdWeTzYtYpWk0Htik3J/w
From: jreddy-ZBdWeTzYtYpWk0Htik3J/w @ 2004-08-18  5:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: acpi-devel-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

* Re: photos
       [not found] ` <20021115132012.0c2b6b5f.khali-PUYAD+kWke1g9hUCZPvPmw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2002-11-15 12:42   ` Dave Jones
From: Dave Jones @ 2002-11-15 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jean Delvare; +Cc: acpi-devel-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 01:20:12PM +0100, Jean Delvare wrote:

 > Hi everyone
 >
 > photos.fs.tum.de, which was hosting some stuff about ACPI for Linux,
 > seems to be down for weeks. Will it come back someday, or have the pages
 > been moved somewhere else?

The host is called 'phobos' not photos.
But as you can see from the new page there, the site has moved.

        Dave

--
| Dave Jones.        http://www.codemonkey.org.uk
| SuSE Labs

* photos
@ 2002-11-15 12:20 Jean Delvare
       [not found] ` <20021115132012.0c2b6b5f.khali-PUYAD+kWke1g9hUCZPvPmw@public.gmane.org>
From: Jean Delvare @ 2002-11-15 12:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: acpi-devel-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Hi everyone

photos.fs.tum.de, which was hosting some stuff about ACPI for Linux,
seems to be down for weeks. Will it come back someday, or have the pages
been moved somewhere else?

Thanks.

--
Jean Delvare