* libibverbs / libmlx4 release
@ 2013-05-20 12:37 Or Gerlitz
       [not found] ` <519A1903.5010401-VPRAkNaXOzVWk0Htik3J/w@public.gmane.org>
From: Or Gerlitz @ 2013-05-20 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Roland Dreier,
	linux-rdma (linux-rdma-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA@public.gmane.org)
  Cc: Hefty, Sean

Hi Roland,

Following what we discussed last week during the Linux Foundation EU
summit, I think it would be good to follow what you said and have a
point release for libibverbs and libmlx4 before we pull in the verbs
extensions framework and features that use it (XRC, Flow-Steering, etc
more fun).

I mentioned to you that we have some more libmlx4 patches, but its
totally OK for us to submit them after that release, makes sense?

Or.

* Re: libibverbs / libmlx4 release
       [not found] ` <519A1903.5010401-VPRAkNaXOzVWk0Htik3J/w@public.gmane.org>
@ 2013-05-20 16:49   ` Roland Dreier
       [not found]     ` <CAL1RGDXR+jqTMZ=3FmrK2yJeyp-0cwJmahDnz6PhwbOore2yZg-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Roland Dreier @ 2013-05-20 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Or Gerlitz
  Cc: linux-rdma (linux-rdma-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA@public.gmane.org),
	Hefty, Sean

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 5:37 AM, Or Gerlitz <ogerlitz-VPRAkNaXOzVWk0Htik3J/w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Following what we discussed last week during the Linux Foundation EU summit, I think it would be good to follow what you said and have a point release for libibverbs and libmlx4 before we pull in the verbs extensions framework and features that use it (XRC, Flow-Steering, etc more fun).
>
> I mentioned to you that we have some more libmlx4 patches, but its totally OK for us to submit them after that release, makes sense?

That's fine, I'll do the releases this week.

@ 2013-05-20 18:30       ` Doug Ledford
From: Doug Ledford @ 2013-05-20 18:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Roland Dreier
  Cc: Or Gerlitz,

On 05/20/2013 12:49 PM, Roland Dreier wrote:
> On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 5:37 AM, Or Gerlitz <ogerlitz-VPRAkNaXOzVWk0Htik3J/w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
>> Following what we discussed last week during the Linux Foundation EU summit, I think it would be good to follow what you said and have a point release for libibverbs and libmlx4 before we pull in the verbs extensions framework and features that use it (XRC, Flow-Steering, etc more fun).
>>
>> I mentioned to you that we have some more libmlx4 patches, but its totally OK for us to submit them after that release, makes sense?
>
> That's fine, I'll do the releases this week.

If you haven't already done so, can you please update to the latest
autotools and reroll the autotools files when you do the release?

@ 2013-05-22 20:58       ` Or Gerlitz
From: Or Gerlitz @ 2013-05-22 20:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Roland Dreier
  Cc: Or Gerlitz,

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 7:49 PM, Roland Dreier <roland-DgEjT+Ai2ygdnm+yROfE0A@public.gmane.org> wrote:
> That's fine, I'll do the releases this week.

cool.