* Additional spam filtering added for *@yoctoproject.org lists
@ 2013-06-10 22:00 Michael Halstead
From: Michael Halstead @ 2013-06-10 22:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yocto Project Discussion; +Cc: Jeffrey Osier-mixon

Due to a recent increase in the amount of spam, list moderation has
become very time consuming. In order to keep the lists running smoothly
without overloading our hardworking moderators we have enabled several
more layers of spam filtering. We are also now using real-time
blacklists (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNSBL).

If you find your e-mail isn't getting through to the lists please
contact halstead on IRC (chat.freenode.net) or e-mail
mhalstead@linuxfoundation.org for assistance.

--
Michael Halstead
Yocto Project / System Administrator