* where are all the dosemu files
@ 2013-06-18 22:17 John R. Sowden
From: John R. Sowden @ 2013-06-18 22:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-msdos

I continue to use DOS because it is simple to configure, and requires a
minimum of files.  I have been trying to find out the order of execution
of dosemu from when I click on the icon until the c: prompt shows up.  I
am also trying to find all of the associated/required files.  I don't
understand how the links work in d:/dosemu when they all lick to
generic.com.  Where are the actual files.  I want the minimum in my
ubuntu directory structure and the mail part on a fat32 partition.

Where do i get this data?

John