* ULOGD2 Help
@ 2013-06-30 18:26 Petr Chmelar
From: Petr Chmelar @ 2013-06-30 18:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter

Hi there,

we are trying to use the ULOGD2 to produce net flow and "sums" into one
PostgreSQL table. We have some questions:

Where is the nflog-prefix for NFCT (ct1) and NFACCT (acct1)? I tried
almost all of them (0 to 32), but no luck. NFCT works fine, if I turn on
UFW firewall - is this a standard behavior? How do I make NFACCT work if
the UFW method under Debian/Ubuntu (and CentOS) doesn't work.

The NFCT plugin doesn't give numbers of packets and sums of their
lenghts. From the documentation and source codes there is unclear how to
chain plugins - how can we interconnect NFCT and NFACCT so they produce
output to a single PostgreSQL table (ulog2_ct)?

Can you send us the config file, please? And the iptables command? Is it
possibe to use something like:
iptables -D PREROUTING -t mangle -j NFLOG --nflog-group 1 --nflog-prefix
pre1 ?

Thank you,

Petr Chmelar

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-06-30 18:26 UTC | newest]