* ObjectContext & PGRegistry API
@ 2013-07-22 20:33 Loic Dachary
From: Loic Dachary @ 2013-07-22 20:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Just; +Cc: Ceph Development

Hi Sam,

Here is the proposed ObjectContext & PGRegistry API:

https://github.com/dachary/ceph/blob/wip-5487/src/osd/PGRegistry.h

which is part of the following commit

https://github.com/dachary/ceph/commit/60958095585a1f8392d8a967767f7620089d547d

It's a first draft and I asume your comments will require significant
work on my part. I'd rather do it as soon as possible, while my short
term memory is still fresh ;-)

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good people do nothing.

* Re: ObjectContext & PGRegistry API
@ 2013-07-29 12:27 ` Loic Dachary
From: Loic Dachary @ 2013-07-29 12:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Just; +Cc: Ceph Development