* New meta-ampere request
@ 2020-11-10  6:58 Thang Q. Nguyen
From: Thang Q. Nguyen @ 2020-11-10  6:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bradleyb, OpenBMC Maillist

Hi Brad,

I am from Ampere Computing. We are using the OpenBMC to develop our BMC
for our reference platform (with Ampere CPU and Aspeed AST2500).

We need you to help create a new meta-ampere repository for us to start
pushing our codes for review.

Below is the information to create new meta-ampere layer:

Maintainers:

     thang@os.amperecomputing.com

     tung@os.amperecomputing.com

Let me know if I miss anything.

Best Regards,

Thang Q. Nguyen

* Re: New meta-ampere request
@ 2020-11-12 13:20 ` Brad Bishop
From: Brad Bishop @ 2020-11-12 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thang Q. Nguyen; +Cc: OpenBMC Maillist

at 1:58 AM, Thang Q. Nguyen <thang@os.amperecomputing.com> wrote:

> Hi Brad,
>
> I am from Ampere Computing. We are using the OpenBMC to develop our BMC
> for our reference platform (with Ampere CPU and Aspeed AST2500).
>
> We need you to help create a new meta-ampere repository for us to start
> pushing our codes for review.
>
> Below is the information to create new meta-ampere layer:
>
> Maintainers:
>
>     thang@os.amperecomputing.com
>
>     tung@os.amperecomputing.com
>
> Let me know if I miss anything.
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Thang Q. Nguyen

Hi Thang - meta-ampere created!

thx - brad

* Re: New meta-ampere request
@ 2020-11-15 12:15   ` Thang Q. Nguyen
From: Thang Q. Nguyen @ 2020-11-15 12:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brad Bishop; +Cc: OpenBMC Maillist

On 11/12/20 20:20, Brad Bishop wrote:
> at 1:58 AM, Thang Q. Nguyen <thang@os.amperecomputing.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Brad,
>>
>> I am from Ampere Computing. We are using the OpenBMC to develop our
>> BMC for our reference platform (with Ampere CPU and Aspeed AST2500).
>>
>> We need you to help create a new meta-ampere repository for us to
>> start pushing our codes for review.
>>
>> Below is the information to create new meta-ampere layer:
>>
>> Maintainers:
>>
>>     thang@os.amperecomputing.com
>>
>>     tung@os.amperecomputing.com
>>
>> Let me know if I miss anything.
>>

>> Best Regards,
>>
>> Thang Q. Nguyen
>
> Hi Thang - meta-ampere created!
>
> thx - brad

Hi Brad,

Thanks a lot for your support.

* Re: New meta-ampere request
@ 2020-11-16  9:33   ` Thang Q. Nguyen
From: Thang Q. Nguyen @ 2020-11-16  9:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brad Bishop; +Cc: OpenBMC Maillist

On 11/12/20 20:20, Brad Bishop wrote:
> at 1:58 AM, Thang Q. Nguyen <thang@os.amperecomputing.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Brad,
>>
>> I am from Ampere Computing. We are using the OpenBMC to develop our
>> BMC for our reference platform (with Ampere CPU and Aspeed AST2500).
>>
>> We need you to help create a new meta-ampere repository for us to
>> start pushing our codes for review.
>>
>> Below is the information to create new meta-ampere layer:
>>
>> Maintainers:
>>
>>     thang@os.amperecomputing.com
>>
>>     tung@os.amperecomputing.com
>>
>> Let me know if I miss anything.
>>

>> Best Regards,
>>
>> Thang Q. Nguyen
>
> Hi Thang - meta-ampere created!
>
> thx - brad

Hi Brad,

I am sorry for sending you the wrong email from maintainer list. Please
help update the email from Tung Nguyen as below:

tungnguyen@os.amperecomputing.com (remove tung@os.amperecomputing.com
and use this one).

Best Regards,

Thang Q. Nguyen

* Re: New meta-ampere request
@ 2020-11-16 13:47     ` Brad Bishop
From: Brad Bishop @ 2020-11-16 13:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thang Q. Nguyen; +Cc: OpenBMC Maillist

at 4:33 AM, Thang Q. Nguyen <thang@os.amperecomputing.com> wrote:

> Hi Brad,
>
> I am sorry for sending you the wrong email from maintainer list. Please
> help update the email from Tung Nguyen as below:
>
> tungnguyen@os.amperecomputing.com (remove tung@os.amperecomputing.com and
> use this one).

Done!