* Dear Partner
@ 2010-09-04 11:38 Mr. Zhou Chengwen
From: Mr. Zhou Chengwen @ 2010-09-04 11:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Partner
I have a business proposal for you.Should you be interested, please
respond to my letter immediately, so we can commence all arrangements and
I will give you !more information on the project.Send the below details
and all Reply to
(zhuochengwen4414@yahoo.com.cn).
1. Full Name:
2. Home Address:
3. Tel:
4. Cell Number:
5. Occupation:
6. Office Telephone Number:
Truly Yours,
Mr.Zhou Chengwen

* dear partner
@ 2018-12-20 10:18 Alhaji wafu
From: Alhaji wafu @ 2018-12-20 10:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear partner,
consider this mail real despite you are not expecting it,i Alhaji Wafu
the head operational manager of a well known bank
in burkina faso i brought a risk free  business of $9.4million to you,i
strongly believe that there will be no betrayal
along the line.please inbox me here for more details alhajiwafu@gmail.
com
Urgent reply is needed Waiting for your email
Alhaji Wafu

* dear partner
@ 2018-11-27 14:57 Alhaji wafu
From: Alhaji wafu @ 2018-11-27 14:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-05-25 17:26 Picasa Web Albums
From: Picasa Web Albums @ 2011-05-25 17:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

A professional manufacturer of the girl’s dress,
Joytex Industrial Ltd would like to introduce our
quality products to you. Enclose please find the
style for your reference, If you are interested in
the products, please feel free to contact us or visit
  our website: www.jtgarment.com .
ODM / OEM are welcome !
Best Regards
Lance
sales manager
TEL: 086-20-15002027233
FAX: 086-20-39215862
EMAIL: support@jtgarment.com
Website: www.jtgarment.com

[-- Attachment #2: 1.jpg --]
[-- Type: image/jpeg, Size: 26844 bytes --]

* Dear Partner
@ 2011-03-05 14:51 Richard Cliford
From: Richard Cliford @ 2011-03-05 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Dear Partner,

My name is Richard Cliford, am a Singaporean citizen and a seasoned Banker in Malaysia (Berhad office), I occupy the position of an accountant in this branch office, it is with good spirit of heart I opened up this great opportunity to you; there is a client of mine who died as a result of heart failure; because of the entire family lost their lives in the tsunami disaster on the 26th Dec, 2004, and his account of US$17.300 million with us has been unclaimed due to unavailability of a next of kin/relatives to claim his estate.

Since none of the family relative is alive to claim this fund after bank having waited until now for any relative next of kin to surface in our custody; I decided to contact you fast; so that I can present you as the relative next of kin to my late client; so that bank will wire this fund direct to your bank account. You don't need to worry yourself in this transaction, it is not going to implicate you to any trouble in your country, and hence I will provide the legal papers in your name and favour.

In view of this, I am seeking your cooperation and understanding to stand as the deceased next of kin to enable us claim the inheritance before the period given by the bank elapse. If you are interested and in agreement with me, get back to me quickly and I will send to you all our bank contacts and the information you may need to proceed without coming to Malaysia, and be rest assured that it is risks free project and the proceedings will be shared 50% for you 50% for me as soon as you confirm the total money in your account.

Please reply immediately with your information including your full name, full address and telephone number for easy communication with you.

I await your prompt response immediately.

Best Regards

Mr. Richard Cliford

* Dear Partner
@ 2011-02-26  2:43 Raymond Bin Ahmed
From: Raymond Bin Ahmed @ 2011-02-26  2:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Dear Partner,

My name is Raymond Bin Ahmed, am a Singaporean citizen and a seasoned Banker in Malaysia (Berhad office), I occupy the position of an accountant in this branch office, it is with good spirit of heart I opened up this great opportunity to you; there is a client of mine who died as a result of heart failure; because of the entire family lost their lives in the tsunami disaster on the 26th Dec, 2004, and his account of US$17.300 million with us has been unclaimed due to unavailability of a next of kin/relatives to claim his estate.

@ 2010-09-04 11:09 Mr. Zhou Chengwen