* voltage table 0x50
@ 2013-08-09 16:25 Tobias Klausmann
       [not found] ` <520517EE.7070700-AqjdNwhu20eELgA04lAiVw@public.gmane.org>
From: Tobias Klausmann @ 2013-08-09 16:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nouveau-PD4FTy7X32lNgt0PjOBp9y5qC8QIuHrW

Hi there,
while playing around with my not really working optimus notebook, i did
notice a waring in my logs

nouveau W[     DRM] voltage table 0x50 unknown

Searching for this, i did not find any real information about this, just
a bug report which happens to contain the same line. Has anyone on this
list more info and can point me there, or is some interest in fixing this?

Thanks,
Tobias Klausmann

* Re: voltage table 0x50
       [not found] ` <520517EE.7070700-AqjdNwhu20eELgA04lAiVw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2013-08-09 17:21   ` Emil Velikov
From: Emil Velikov @ 2013-08-09 17:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tobias Klausmann; +Cc: nouveau-PD4FTy7X32lNgt0PjOBp9y5qC8QIuHrW

On 09/08/13 17:25, Tobias Klausmann wrote:
> Hi there,
> while playing around with my not really working optimus notebook, i did
> notice a waring in my logs
>
> nouveau W[     DRM] voltage table 0x50 unknown
>
> Searching for this, i did not find any real information about this, just
> a bug report which happens to contain the same line. Has anyone on this
> list more info and can point me there, or is some interest in fixing this?

Hi Tobias,

There is nothing to be alarmed for - that version of the voltage table
is not that "unknown". In the not so distant future, there should be
code drop that handles more than just parsing the table :)

Or in other words - this will not cause any issues :P

Cheers
Emil