* [ARM ATTEND] MSM supporter
@ 2013-08-13 17:35 Stephen Boyd
From: Stephen Boyd @ 2013-08-13 17:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel

Hello,

I would like to attend the ARM mini-summit this year. I'd like to
discuss the kernel-bloat and complex bus topologies topics that have
already been proposed. I'm also interested in discussing how we plan to
share things like platform_suspend_ops and hotplug implementations
across arm and arm64. Will we be moving that code to drivers/power?

Thanks,
-Stephen

hosted by The Linux Foundation

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-08-13 17:35 UTC | newest]