* [Fuego] Please review/pull the lava-trigger patches from my branch
@ 2017-06-01 12:43 Jan-Simon Möller
From: Jan-Simon Möller @ 2017-06-01 12:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fuego

Hi Tim,

you should see pull request from my next branch in your inbox. Tnx.

--

Dipl.-Ing.
Jan-Simon Möller

jansimon.moeller@gmx.de

* Re: [Fuego] Please review/pull the lava-trigger patches from my branch
@ 2017-06-03  2:38 ` Bird, Timothy
From: Bird, Timothy @ 2017-06-03  2:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jan-Simon Möller, fuego

We discussed this at ALS, but just to follow up on list:
 - I did see the pull requests.  Thanks very much!  I look forward to reviewing them.
 - I'm on vacation next week, so I won't get to this until later this month
 - you told me at ALS you already have some additional changes, so holding
off on review was OK.

Please do re-submit these commits, and I'll take a look at them when I'm
back in the office.

Thanks again!
 -- Tim