* [LTP] ACPI LTP Test
       [not found] <522DDDC5.2070908@oracle.com>
@ 2013-09-12 10:29 ` alexey.kodanev
From: alexey.kodanev @ 2013-09-12 10:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin Ridgeway; +Cc: Vasily Isaenko, ltp-list

Hello Martin,

In the Linux Test Project there is a test which you developed. Could you
please help me with answering a couple of questions concerning this
test? Right now this test is manual and I'm trying to automate it...
here the questions:
     * why this test is using block device?
     * I'm not sure what is returning from acpi_driver_data(). The test
is using its own 'acpi_ec' structure and trying to cast return void
pointer from that function to it, but in then kernel, this structure is
slightly different and defined internally.

Many thanks,
Alexey

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-09-12 10:29 UTC | newest]