* Re: nativesdk-dbus not shipped for meta-toolchain-qt
@ 2013-10-02 21:26 Dan B
From: Dan B @ 2013-10-02 21:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

I was having a similar error, and sgw_ in the #yocto irc channel helped me
out. It looks like there is some bug in nativesdk-dbus
A quick-fix until someone can figure out what's going on is to add the
following line to your local.conf:

INSANE_SKIP_nativesdk-dbus = "installed-vs-shipped"

All this does is skip the QA test that is failing. I haven't yet checked
the result to see if it's working, but it at least was able to skip that QA
test and build successfully.

Good luck

* Re: nativesdk-dbus not shipped for meta-toolchain-qt
@ 2013-10-03  8:47 ` diego
From: diego @ 2013-10-03  8:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

El 02/10/2013 23:26, Dan B escribió:
> I was having a similar error, and sgw_ in the #yocto irc channel
> helped me out. It looks like there is some bug in nativesdk-dbus
> A quick-fix until someone can figure out what's going on is to add the
> following line to your local.conf:
>
> INSANE_SKIP_nativesdk-dbus = "installed-vs-shipped"
>

> All this does is skip the QA test that is failing. I haven't yet
> checked the result to see if it's working, but it at least was able to
> skip that QA test and build successfully.
>
> Good luck

Hello Dryaw,

I just checked what you said and it works! It skipped that QA test and
built perfectly. Additionally if you install this sdk into the Qt
creator it will work fine. I created, built, compiled and debugged and
app in QT 4.8.5  successfully.

Thank you!!

--
Diego González González
diego.gonzalez@horus.es

* nativesdk-dbus not shipped for meta-toolchain-qt
@ 2013-10-01 14:59 Jose Mª Ferreiro
From: Jose Mª Ferreiro @ 2013-10-01 14:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Hello

We are trying to bitbake meta-toolchain-qt with master and dora. Both
launch this error:

ERROR: QA Issue: nativesdk-dbus: Files/directories were installed but
not shipped
   /run
   /run/dbus
ERROR: QA run found fatal errors. Please consider fixing them.

We compare it to dylan dbus. We found that dora is creating a
package-split named nativesdk-dbus with the symbolink link run at
build/tmp/work/i686-nativesdk-pokysdk-linux/nativesdk-dbus/1.6.10-r6.0/packages-split/nativesdk-dbus/opt/poky/1.5/sysroots/i686-pokysdk-linux/var.
That link is pointing to /run host directory (a bad thing, we suppose).
That link in dylan is pointing to volatile/run (a folder inside the
package-split)

We try to manually delete the link and recreate it  and the folders, but
bitbake clean everything and it create again.

Any clue about how to solve this?

Thank you