* [scsi/net-next] Pulling in net-next changes
@ 2014-07-31 19:40 Anish Bhatt
From: Anish Bhatt @ 2014-07-31 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-scsi; +Cc: hch, michaelc, jbottomley, kxie, Anish Bhatt

Christoph/James/Mike
	Is there a timeline for pulling in the cxgb4i changes from net-next,
or a specific way to ask for it ? We have more changes in queue for cxgb4i &
libiscsi, and I would rather have the cxgb4i up to date in the scsi tree
before we do that to avoid any potentil issues in the future.

Last change to cxgb4i was in net-next tree was
e81fbf6cd652 ("libcxgbi:cxgb4i Guard ipv6 code with a config check")

-Anish

* Re: [scsi/net-next] Pulling in net-next changes
@ 2014-08-01 13:39 ` Christoph Hellwig
From: Christoph Hellwig @ 2014-08-01 13:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Anish Bhatt; +Cc: linux-scsi, hch, michaelc, jbottomley, kxie

Hi Anish,

Linus plans to do the 3.16 release this weekend, so unless you have
really urgent fixes that require changes from the scsi and net tree I'd
rather avoid the whole issue but waiting for the next merge window.

Can you wait another week or two for these updates?

* RE: [scsi/net-next] Pulling in net-next changes
@ 2014-08-02  0:44   ` Anish Bhatt
From: Anish Bhatt @ 2014-08-02  0:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christoph Hellwig; +Cc: linux-scsi, michaelc, jbottomley, Karen Xie

Christoph,
       Sure, we can wait for some time, not a problem. No urgent fixes are required