* Weekly teuthology meeting #6
@ 2013-10-24 10:30 Loic Dachary
From: Loic Dachary @ 2013-10-24 10:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ceph Development

Wednesday 23th, Ocotber 2013 8pm paris time / CEST was the sixth teuthology meeting. The general idea of these meetings is to get together developers using teuthology ( or willing to use teuthology ) outside of Inktank and people using it inside inktank. The goal is to help transition from an internal tool to something that's installable and upgradeable by any Ceph developer. The next meeting will be held

  8pm paris time / CEST wednesday october 30th, 2013.

The IRC channel is irc.oftc.net#ceph-devel and the conference room is mumble.upstream-university.org ( http://www.mumble.com/mumble-download.php ). It is timeboxed to one hour.

A teuthology session has been proposed for the next Ceph developer summit, you can register at http://wiki.ceph.com/01Planning/02Blueprints/Firefly/Test_Automation . It will be the opportunity to discuss how teuthology has evolved over the past three months.

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good people do nothing.

* Re: Weekly teuthology meeting #6
@ 2013-10-24 14:42 ` Mike Dawson
From: Mike Dawson @ 2013-10-24 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Loic Dachary, Ceph Development

I believe Daylight Saving Time drops off this weekend in Paris, but not
for North America until Nov 3rd. Does that sound right, Loic?

So I believe this meeting will be an hour later than we've had in the
past for those of us in North America. Does that still work for the rest
of you?

Cheers,
Mike

@ 2013-10-24 20:35   ` Loic Dachary