* Yocto image on Freescale iMx6 Sabre SDP
       [not found] <mailman.3613.1382959346.2694.meta-freescale@yoctoproject.org>
@ 2013-10-29  6:12 ` Муравьев Александр Борисович
From: Муравьев Александр Борисович @ 2013-10-29  6:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-freescale

28.10.2013 15:22, meta-freescale-request@yoctoproject.org пишет:
> is current available fsl-image-gui image will not work for SabreSD-SDP board?
Hello.
I have same board. And i am using next soft.
I use bootloader and kernel from L3.0.35_4.1.0_DEMO_IMAGE_BSP. This
package is avaliable on official web page
(http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=RDIMX6SABREPLAT&fpsp=1&tab=Design_Tools_Tab).
Filesystem from package L3.0.35_4.1.0_UBUNTU_RFS_BSP. It is also
available on official page.
To write it i use Mfgtool. I get it from package
IMX6_R13.41_ANDROID_SOURCE_CODE.

Hope it help.
Regards.

* Re: Yocto image on Freescale iMx6 Sabre SDP
@ 2013-10-29  6:51   ` Krishna
From: Krishna @ 2013-10-29  6:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Муравьев
	Александр
	Борисович,
	meta-freescale

Hi,

Freescale SabreSDP board is working fine with images provided in
L3.0.35_4.1.0_DEMO_IMAGE_BSP.
But I want to boot it with Yocto provided fsl-image-gui & want to add IVI
layer to the image.

@ 2013-10-29 10:24     ` Daiane Angolini
From: Daiane Angolini @ 2013-10-29 10:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Krishna,
	Муравьев
	Александр
	Борисович,
	meta-freescale

On 10/29/2013 04:51 AM, Krishna wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Freescale SabreSDP board is working fine with images provided in
> L3.0.35_4.1.0_DEMO_IMAGE_BSP.
> But I want to boot it with Yocto provided fsl-image-gui & want to add
> IVI layer to the image.

I'm sorry to ask it again, but I don't remember the answer.

Do you know the chip tapeout of your board?

I heard the bsp kernel 4.1.0 was not tested (and may not support) TO1.0

And I know there is an old board revision that must be reworked (remove
u12) in order to get kernel up. The component u12 is near USB connector,
on top of board.

Would it be your case?

> -----Original Message----- From: Муравьев Александр Борисович
> Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 11:42 AM
> To: meta-freescale@yoctoproject.org
> Subject: [meta-freescale] Yocto image on Freescale iMx6 Sabre SDP
>
> 28.10.2013 15:22, meta-freescale-request@yoctoproject.org пишет:
>> is current available fsl-image-gui image will not work for SabreSD-SDP
>> board?
> Hello.
> I have same board. And i am using next soft.
> I use bootloader and kernel from L3.0.35_4.1.0_DEMO_IMAGE_BSP. This
> package is avaliable on official web page
> (http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=RDIMX6SABREPLAT&fpsp=1&tab=Design_Tools_Tab).
>
> Filesystem from package L3.0.35_4.1.0_UBUNTU_RFS_BSP. It is also
> available on official page.
> To write it i use Mfgtool. I get it from package
> IMX6_R13.41_ANDROID_SOURCE_CODE.
>
> Hope it help.
> Regards.

Daiane

* Re: Yocto image on Freescale iMx6 Sabre SDP
@ 2013-10-29 12:17       ` Daiane Angolini
From: Daiane Angolini @ 2013-10-29 12:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Krishna,
	Муравьев
	Александр
	Борисович,
	meta-freescale

On 10/29/2013 08:24 AM, Daiane Angolini wrote:
> On 10/29/2013 04:51 AM, Krishna wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Freescale SabreSDP board is working fine with images provided in
>> L3.0.35_4.1.0_DEMO_IMAGE_BSP.
>> But I want to boot it with Yocto provided fsl-image-gui & want to add
>> IVI layer to the image.
>
> I'm sorry to ask it again, but I don't remember the answer.
>
> Do you know the chip tapeout of your board?
>
> I heard the bsp kernel 4.1.0 was not tested (and may not support) TO1.0
>
> And I know there is an old board revision that must be reworked (remove
> u12) in order to get kernel up. The component u12 is near USB connector,
> on top of board.
>
> Would it be your case?

 > It's all right. My board is SCH-27392 REV C3 700-27392 REV B. Is it
 > tape-out?
 > Excuse me, but I not understand what is "u12". Is it 12-pins plug?

Please, try to not reply on digest email. :(

u12 is the name of a component on your board, you can see "u12" wronte
at side of a small black square :D (for me everything is small black
square but when it's a circle)

the TO you can figure out from your u-boot log.

Daiane

>> -----Original Message----- From: Муравьев Александр Борисович
>> Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 11:42 AM
>> To: meta-freescale@yoctoproject.org
>> Subject: [meta-freescale] Yocto image on Freescale iMx6 Sabre SDP
>>
>> 28.10.2013 15:22, meta-freescale-request@yoctoproject.org пишет:
>>> is current available fsl-image-gui image will not work for SabreSD-SDP
>>> board?
>> Hello.
>> I have same board. And i am using next soft.
>> I use bootloader and kernel from L3.0.35_4.1.0_DEMO_IMAGE_BSP. This
>> package is avaliable on official web page
>> (http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=RDIMX6SABREPLAT&fpsp=1&tab=Design_Tools_Tab).
>>

>> Filesystem from package L3.0.35_4.1.0_UBUNTU_RFS_BSP. It is also
>> available on official page.
>> To write it i use Mfgtool. I get it from package
>> IMX6_R13.41_ANDROID_SOURCE_CODE.
>>
>> Hope it help.
>> Regards.

Daiane

* Re: Yocto image on Freescale iMx6 Sabre SDP
       [not found] <mailman.3892.1383143108.2694.meta-freescale@yoctoproject.org>
@ 2013-10-30 15:07 ` Муравьев Александр Борисович
From: Муравьев Александр Борисович @ 2013-10-30 15:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-freescale

Thank you for care, Daiane.

I think that this problem is my bad. I think that i done something wrong.
Board now id working. Excuse me for noise.

@ 2013-10-28  8:42 Krishna
From: Krishna @ 2013-10-28  8:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-freescale

Hi all,

is current available fsl-image-gui image will not work for SabreSD-SDP board?

Thanks in advance

From: Krishna @ 2013-10-25 11:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-freescale