* [mlmmj] Moderators can post, others bounce
@ 2013-10-23 11:57 Ravi Chandran. S
From: Ravi Chandran. S @ 2013-10-23 11:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mlmmj

Hello,

TIA.

Ravi

* Re: [mlmmj] Moderators can post, others bounce
@ 2013-10-29 20:21 ` Ben Schmidt
From: Ben Schmidt @ 2013-10-29 20:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mlmmj

I think a 'modonlypost' tunable is already in the bug tracker as a
feature request, and it will probably happen one day.

For now, the best option is probably to use a more sophisticated pattern
for an access rule. Something like this works for me, as long as a
display name *is* included:

    allow ^From:.*<user@domain\.tld>.$

Maybe a suitable hybrid would be:

    allow ^From:( *|.*<)user@domain\.tld>?.$

It's still far from perfect compared to the specs, but it probably
catches the vast majority of cases out there. The chance of a comment or
multi-line header or anything like that is pretty slim.

HTH,

Ben.