* [U-Boot] iMX27 PDK board support
@ 2009-06-03  9:18 Brice.Walzer at ulp.u-strasbg.fr
From: Brice.Walzer at ulp.u-strasbg.fr @ 2009-06-03  9:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hey guys,

J've seen that U-Boot V2 supports different MX27 CPU boards. Is U-Boot
supported on Freescale i.MX27 PDK board ?

Thanks in advance.
Brice Walzer

* [U-Boot] iMX27 PDK board support
@ 2009-06-06 20:59 ` Robert Schwebel
From: Robert Schwebel @ 2009-06-06 20:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On Wed, Jun 03, 2009 at 11:18:14AM +0200, Brice.Walzer at ulp.u-strasbg.fr
wrote:
> J've seen that U-Boot V2 supports different MX27 CPU boards. Is U-Boot
> supported on Freescale i.MX27 PDK board?

The tree contains support for the MX27ADS but not for the PDK; however,
it is not very well tested because most of the development takes place
on the phyCORE-i.MX27 so far.

We have support for the MX35-3-Stack, you might want to have a look at
that code if you are working into that direction.

Patches are welcome, as always.

rsc

* [U-Boot] iMX27 PDK board support
@ 2009-06-19 23:34   ` alfred steele
From: alfred steele @ 2009-06-19 23:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

> We have support for the MX35-3-Stack, you might want to have a look at
> that code if you are working into that direction.
Where can i find the MX35-3-Stack patches?  Does it support boot from
NAND and does it have the NAND flash driver already?
Thanks,
Alfred

* [U-Boot] iMX27 PDK board support
@ 2009-06-19 23:42     ` alfred steele
From: alfred steele @ 2009-06-19 23:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

> Where can i find the MX35-3-Stack patches? ?Does it support boot from
> NAND and does it have the NAND flash driver already?
Are you talking about this in the GIT?
http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot/u-boot-v2.git;a=tree;f=board;h=1b079f6910333c85920da3331cc93675447695d7;hb=aec91d05374bd4a0babc0d6ad2e4e78252304cd0

Thanks.

* [U-Boot] iMX27 PDK board support
@ 2009-06-04 14:53   ` Magnus Lilja
From: Magnus Lilja @ 2009-06-04 14:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

2009/6/4  <Brice.Walzer@ulp.u-strasbg.fr>:
> No idea ?
>
> Brice.Walzer at ulp.u-strasbg.fr a ?crit?:
>
>> Hello U-Boot users,
>>
>> I would like to use U-Boot on my iMX27 PDK board. I've seen that
>> different iMX CPU boards are supported (iMX27 ADS for example) but not
>> the iMX PDK board. Is U-Boot supported on Freescale iMX27 PDK board ?

i.MX27 is not supported in the standard U-boot tree yet. Patches have
been posted on the mailing list (look in the archives), so it will be
supported in the not too distant future. Once the i.MX27 is supported
(with the Litekit board) it should be fairly easy to add support for
the PDK board as well.

/Magnus

* [U-Boot] iMX27 PDK board support
@ 2009-06-04 14:35 ` Brice.Walzer at ulp.u-strasbg.fr