* Linux NFS Town Hall  meeting: Thur 12/12/13
@ 2013-12-11 18:07 Steve Dickson
From: Steve Dickson @ 2013-12-11 18:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

We have not had ones of these in a while so lets
have a Linux NFS town hall for tomorrow (Thur Dec 10)

Please note there is a *time change*. I was asked
to bump up the staring time up by 30mins. So the new
starting time is *10:00am PST (01:00 EST)*.

The usual agenda will apply. The maintainers will give
a quick status of what is happening in their worlds.

Next we'll get updates from major contributors on what
they have been doing and are planing on doing..

Finally, we'll open the floor to questions, comments,
concerns from the community.

Generally the meeting last between 30 to 45 mins, with
a very hard stop at 60mins.

Please feel to attend and participate!

*Again note the time change*
Time: 10:00 AM PST (01:00 PM EST)

The call in numbers are:
U.S. and Canada: (800) 451-8679
International dial-in number: (212) 729-5016
Israel Toll-Free: 1-809-462-557
Conference code: 564.272.1552

steved.