* [U-Boot] i.MX6Q board with DDR3 on a DIMM slot
@ 2014-02-08 14:18 Ivan Fildichev
From: Ivan Fildichev @ 2014-02-08 14:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello all,

I am currently working on a custom board based on i.MX6Q processor. The
unusual thing about this board is that the DDR3 is replaceable - it is
not soldered to the board. My problem is that I need U-Boot to
initialize and calibrate this memory. Any help and suggestions are welcome!

Thank you!
Ivan

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-02-08 14:18 UTC | newest]