* Google Summer of Code 2014
@ 2014-02-12 21:17 Patrick McGarry
From: Patrick McGarry @ 2014-02-12 21:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ceph Devel

Hey Ceph developers,

We are getting ready to submit our project list to be a mentoring
organization for GSoC 2014 and Sage suggested that perhaps there might
be a few more mentors/projects out there.  At the very least perhaps
some of you could help with polishing the (very rough) project
descriptions.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TG7Ki6gmQ5SvN0rFbEecaq8u1JUMybqZoVkGZA2KcsQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take a look and let me know if you would like to be a mentor or if you
have any project ideas (especially those that don't require C/C++).
Unfortunately the deadline on this is <48 hours away, so we'll need to
act quickly.  Thanks.

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director, Community || Inktank
http://ceph.com  ||  http://inktank.com
@scuttlemonkey || @ceph || @inktank

* Re: Google Summer of Code 2014
@ 2014-02-13  1:33 ` Li Wang
From: Li Wang @ 2014-02-13  1:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Patrick McGarry, Ceph Devel

Hi Patrick and Sage,
   We are pleasure to do this below
ALLOW A TUNABLE “PRIMARY AFFINITY” IN THE OSDMAP,
as well as
Extend CRUSH Policy Language to Support More Interesting Policies
of GSOC 2013, if it has not been done. Both are related to crush
optimization.
   We are ready to be mentees :)

Cheers,
Li Wang