From: Ray Wells <vk2tv@exemail.com.au>
To: David Ranch <linux-hams@trinnet.net>,
	Linux Hams <linux-hams@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: Linpac on Raspberry Pi
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 10:53:10 +1100	[thread overview]

David,

A correction on what I previously wrote about meeting dependencies.
ncurses-libs is not in the Debian repositories. In Debian I use
libncurses5-dev to meet dependencies when compiling kernel ax25 and I've
not yet had any curses header errors with Linpac. I'm guessing
libncurses5-dev provides the headers provided by ncurse-libs in RPM
based systems. Right/wrong???

Ray vk2tv