* Hint to kernel source tree clone usage in Btrfs wiki
@ 2014-02-23 14:35 Karl-Philipp Richter
From: Karl-Philipp Richter @ 2014-02-23 14:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-btrfs

Hi together,
I'm new to the list and hope to be at the right place for the following
issue:

The wiki page
https://btrfs.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Btrfs_source_repositories#btrfs_kernel_module_git_repository
talks about integrating an existing local kernel clone ("instance") by
adding it as a git remote. I know it's not closely related to btrfs, but
it would be nice for beginners to have (a link to) an explanation how to
do this.

Best regards,
Karl Richter