* Xen development update: RC6 tagged
@ 2014-02-24 18:19 George Dunlap
From: George Dunlap @ 2014-02-24 18:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

when running "xl create -c" when using pygrub, we've made a
last-minute patch and tagged another RC.

Looking at the code, we're reasonably confident that only the broken
path can be affected by the change, so we will still plan on moving
forward with the release.  However, if you have the bandwidth to do
one more test, we'd appreciate it.

Tarballs below.

Thanks!
 -George

http://bits.xensource.com/oss-xen/release/4.4.0-rc6/xen-4.4.0-rc6.tar.gz
http://bits.xensource.com/oss-xen/release/4.4.0-rc6/xen-4.4.0-rc6.tar.gz.sig

* Re: Xen development update: RC6 tagged
@ 2014-02-24 23:53 ` Don Slutz
From: Don Slutz @ 2014-02-24 23:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: George Dunlap, xen-devel

On 02/24/14 13:19, George Dunlap wrote:
> when running "xl create -c" when using pygrub, we've made a
> last-minute patch and tagged another RC.

Same quick tests on CentOS 5.10 and Fedora 17.  No change, RC6 is looking good.

    -Don Slutz