* [ANNOUNCE] ipset 6.21 released
@ 2014-03-04 21:12 Jozsef Kadlecsik
From: Jozsef Kadlecsik @ 2014-03-04 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter, netfilter-devel

Hi,

I'm happy to announce ipset 6.21, which, besides bugfixes and corrections,
includes the new set type hash:ip,mark from Vytas Dauksa and the forceadd
option from Josh Hunt. See the updated manpage about these new features.

Userspace changes:
  - ipset: add userspace support for forceadd (Josh Hunt)
  - kernel: uapi: fix MARKMASK attr ABI breakage (Florian Westphal)
  - lib: fix ifname 'physdev:' prefix parsing (Florian Westphal)
  - Prepare the kernel for create option flags when no extension is needed
  - print mark & mark mask in hex rather then decimal (Vytas Dauksa)
  - add markmask for hash:ip,mark data type (Vytas Dauksa)
  - add hash:ip,mark data type to ipset (Vytas Dauksa)
  - ipset: manpage: correct add action synopsis for hash:net,port,net.
    (Mart Frauenlob)
  - ipset: manpage: remove spare comma for hash:net,net test action.
    (Mart Frauenlob)
  - Fix all set output from list/save when set with counters in use.
    (Sergey Popovich)
  - ipset: Fix malformed output from list/save for ICMP types in port
    field (Sergey Popovich)
  - ipset: fix timeout data type size (Nikolay Martynov)

Kernel part changes:
  - ipset: add forceadd kernel support for hash set types (Josh Hunt)
  - netfilter: ipset: move registration message to init from net_init
    (Ilia Mirkin)
  - kernel: uapi: fix MARKMASK attr ABI breakage (Florian Westphal)
  - Prepare the kernel for create option flags when no extension is needed
  - add markmask for hash:ip,mark data type (Vytas Dauksa)
  - add hash:ip,mark data type to ipset (Vytas Dauksa)
  - ipset: remove unused code (Stephen Hemminger)
  - netfilter: ipset: Add hash: fix coccinelle warnings (Fengguang Wu)
  - Typo in ip_set_hash_netnet.c fixed (David Binderman)
  - net ipset: use rbtree postorder iteration instead of opencoding
    (Cody P Schafer)
  - ipset: Follow manual page behavior for SET target on list:set
    (Sergey Popovich)

You can download the source code of ipset from:
        http://ipset.netfilter.org
        ftp://ftp.netfilter.org/pub/ipset/
        git://git.netfilter.org/ipset.git

Best regards,
Jozsef
-
E-mail  : kadlec@blackhole.kfki.hu, kadlecsik.jozsef@wigner.mta.hu
Address : Wigner Research Centre for Physics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences
          H-1525 Budapest 114, POB. 49, Hungary

* Re: [ANNOUNCE] ipset 6.21 released
@ 2014-03-05  7:04 ` AllKind
From: AllKind @ 2014-03-05  7:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jozsef Kadlecsik; +Cc: netfilter, netfilter-devel

On 04.03.2014 22:12, Jozsef Kadlecsik wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm happy to announce ipset 6.21, which, besides bugfixes and corrections,
> includes the new set type hash:ip,mark from Vytas Dauksa and the forceadd
> option from Josh Hunt. See the updated manpage about these new features.
[...]

Hello,

unfortunately the utils were not updated with this release.

You can download the newest version of ipset_bash_completion including
markmask and forceadd support from here:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/ipset-bashcompl/files/latest/download?source=navbar

Also a newer and more powerful version of ipset_list is available here:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/ipset-list/files/latest/download

Something that also might be useful to you is the current development
version of iptables-bash_completion, which includes the features that
are currently only available via the netfilter git repository:

https://sourceforge.net/p/ipt-bashcompl/code/ci/dev/tree/

Best regards

AllKind

* Re: [ANNOUNCE] ipset 6.21 released
@ 2014-03-06  9:25   ` Jozsef Kadlecsik
From: Jozsef Kadlecsik @ 2014-03-06  9:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: AllKind; +Cc: netfilter, netfilter-devel

Hi,

On Wed, 5 Mar 2014, AllKind wrote:

> On 04.03.2014 22:12, Jozsef Kadlecsik wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm happy to announce ipset 6.21, which, besides bugfixes and corrections,
> > includes the new set type hash:ip,mark from Vytas Dauksa and the forceadd
> > option from Josh Hunt. See the updated manpage about these new features.
> [...]
> Hello,
>
> unfortunately the utils were not updated with this release.

Oh, I forgot to pull the changes - I'm going to release 6.21.1 with the
utils updated.

Best regards,
Jozsef

-