* [Qemu-devel] [Help-Request] how to determine EVERY read/write to/from memory?
@ 2014-03-11 10:16 Rudolf Woerndle
From: Rudolf Woerndle @ 2014-03-11 10:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

Hi!

This is my first post, sorry in case I might accidentally not
comply to all rules.

My goal:
To implement a race- condition detection using trace- data from QEMU.
Finally, I'd hope to contribute my result.

As a start I printed out all used addresses in
include/exec/softmmu_template.h (IO/Memory ld/st).

But besides some readings that look quite promising I do get a
lot of strange readings that seem to be related to the guest- OS
but make no sense that way.

Also my readings show way to few calls for the tight loop I am
running.

Any hints on that?
Info's where this question is better suited very welcome as well.
(with IRC I had no luck at all..)

Best Regards,

Rudolf Woerndle

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-03-11 10:40 UTC | newest]