* dvb-apps build failure
@ 2014-02-06  8:25 Quentin Glidic
From: Quentin Glidic @ 2014-02-06  8:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

Hello,

When building dvb-apps from the Mercurial repository, you hit the
following error:
install: cannot stat 'atsc/*': No such file or directory

In the latest changeset
(http://linuxtv.org/hg/dvb-apps/rev/d40083fff895) scan files were
deleted from the repository but not their install rule.

Could someone please remove the bottom part of util/scan/Makefile (from
line 31,
http://linuxtv.org/hg/dvb-apps/file/d40083fff895/util/scan/Makefile#l31)
to fix this issue?

Quentin “Sardem FF7” Glidic

* Re: dvb-apps build failure
@ 2014-03-10 23:39 ` Jonathan McCrohan
From: Jonathan McCrohan @ 2014-03-10 23:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Oliver Schinagl, Quentin Glidic; +Cc: linux-media

Hi Oliver,

On Thu, 06 Feb 2014 09:25:14 +0100, Quentin Glidic wrote:
> Hello,
>
> When building dvb-apps from the Mercurial repository, you hit the
> following error:
> install: cannot stat 'atsc/*': No such file or directory
>
> In the latest changeset
> (http://linuxtv.org/hg/dvb-apps/rev/d40083fff895) scan files were
> deleted from the repository but not their install rule.
>
> Could someone please remove the bottom part of util/scan/Makefile (from
> line 31,
> http://linuxtv.org/hg/dvb-apps/file/d40083fff895/util/scan/Makefile#l31)
> to fix this issue?

Ping on Quentin's behalf. I'd like to upload a new version of dvb-apps
to Debian, but the build is currently broken after your recent patch.

Would you be able to take a look?

Thanks,
Jon

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 873 bytes --]

* Re: dvb-apps build failure
@ 2014-03-21 19:27   ` Olliver Schinagl
From: Olliver Schinagl @ 2014-03-21 19:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan McCrohan, Quentin Glidic; +Cc: linux-media

On 03/11/2014 12:39 AM, Jonathan McCrohan wrote:
> Hi Oliver,
>
> On Thu, 06 Feb 2014 09:25:14 +0100, Quentin Glidic wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> When building dvb-apps from the Mercurial repository, you hit the
>> following error:
>> install: cannot stat 'atsc/*': No such file or directory
Can you test it now? I removed the install section from the makefile and
pushed it upstream. It worked on my outdated virtual machine, so it
should be good now.

Sorry for the delay, was hoping one of the dvb-apps maintainers would
pick it up ...

Olliver