* Question: where can I check new features added at different Xen versions
@ 2014-04-03 16:04 刘劲松
From: 刘劲松 @ 2014-04-03 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ian.Campbell, JBeulich, George.Dunlap, xen-devel, xen-devel; +Cc: jinsong.liu

Where can I check new features added at different Xen versions, say, Xen
4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4 ?

Thanks,

Jinsong

* Re: Question: where can I check new features added at different Xen versions
@ 2014-04-03 16:06 ` George Dunlap
From: George Dunlap @ 2014-04-03 16:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jinsong.liu, Ian.Campbell, JBeulich, xen-devel, xen-devel

On 04/03/2014 05:04 PM, 刘劲松 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Where can I check new features added at different Xen versions, say,
> Xen 4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4 ?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=xen+features&l=1

-George

* 答复: Question: where can I check new features added at different Xen versions
@ 2014-04-03 16:13   ` 刘劲松
From: 刘劲松 @ 2014-04-03 16:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'George Dunlap', Ian.Campbell, JBeulich, xen-devel, xen-devel

Thanks George!

I try the link but get nothing. Sometimes google work abnormally in China.

Doesn’t Citrix maintain an official Xen feature list of different versions?

Regards,

Jinsong

Where can I check new features added at different Xen versions, say, Xen
4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4 ?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=xen+features <http://lmgtfy.com/?q=xen+features&l=1>
&l=1

 -George

* Re: 答复: Question: where can I check new features added at different Xen versions
@ 2014-04-03 16:22     ` George Dunlap
From: George Dunlap @ 2014-04-03 16:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jinsong.liu, Ian.Campbell, JBeulich, xen-devel, xen-devel