* [GIT PULL] exofs: trivial updates to exofs for 3.15-rc1
@ 2014-04-09 21:12 Boaz Harrosh
From: Boaz Harrosh @ 2014-04-09 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linus Torvalds, open-osd, linux-fsdevel

Hi Linus

Please pull the following changes since Linux 3.14-rc8 [b098d672]

Available in the git repository at:

  git://git.open-osd.org/linux-open-osd.git for-linus

for you to fetch changes up to f1f6630b53e702648a248fecd881f3df5968a31a:

  MAINTAINERS: Update email address for bhalevy (2014-04-03 11:42:41 +0300)

Just a few fixes sent by people

Thanks
Boaz
Benny Halevy (1):
      MAINTAINERS: Update email address for bhalevy

Rashika Kheria (2):
      fs: Mark function as static in exofs/super.c
      fs: Mark functions as static in exofs/ore_raid.c

 MAINTAINERS         | 2 +-
 fs/exofs/ore_raid.c | 4 ++--
 fs/exofs/super.c    | 2 +-

* Re: [GIT PULL] exofs: trivial updates to exofs for 3.15-rc1
@ 2014-04-10 21:49 ` Linus Torvalds
From: Linus Torvalds @ 2014-04-10 21:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Boaz Harrosh; +Cc: open-osd, linux-fsdevel

Boaz,
 this email was marked by gmail as spam. I don't know what reason it
would have, the spf records seem fine etc, but I thought I'd let you
know.

I've pulled it, so you don't need to do anything special, but you
should take a look at your email setup. One common reason for gmail
marking things as spam (when everything else looks ok) is that
whatever ISP you use ends up having a lot of spam sources. I'm not
saying that's what is going on here, but it's one possibility.

              Linus

@ 2014-04-12  9:11   ` Boaz Harrosh
From: Boaz Harrosh @ 2014-04-12  9:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linus Torvalds; +Cc: open-osd, linux-fsdevel

On 04/11/2014 12:49 AM, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> Boaz,
>  this email was marked by gmail as spam. I don't know what reason it
> would have, the spf records seem fine etc, but I thought I'd let you
> know.
>
> I've pulled it, so you don't need to do anything special, but you
> should take a look at your email setup. One common reason for gmail
> marking things as spam (when everything else looks ok) is that
> whatever ISP you use ends up having a lot of spam sources. I'm not
> saying that's what is going on here, but it's one possibility.
>
>               Linus

Thanks for the notice. I will certainly investigate this.
I think I might have a theory but I should investigate farther.

Thanks
Boaz