* Transition domain in SELinux
@ 2014-04-18  9:59 toản cù
From: toản cù @ 2014-04-18  9:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: selinux

Hi all !
I just researching policy in selinux, and I am facing an issue when
transition domain. I want change domain from unconfined_t to staff_t
domain.(when process of type unconfined_t execute file of type
xuantoan_t : *type_transition
unconfined_t xuantoan_t : process staff_t;*). since process of type
unconfined_t can access file of type toanxt_t through staff_t domain.

*policy_module(toanxt, 1.0.0);*
*require{*
*type unconfined_t;*
*type starr_t;*
*class process transition;*
*}*
*type toanxt_t;*
*type xuantoan_t;*
*type toanxt_exec_t;*

*allow staff_t  toanxt_exec_t : file { excute_no_trans   excute  open
 write getattr read}; *

*allow staff_t  toanxt_t : file { excute_no_trans   excute  open  write
getattr read};*

*type_transition unconfined_t xuantoan_t : process staff_t;*
*allow unconfined_t xuantoan_t : file { execute };*
*allow staff_t xuantoan_t : file entrypoint;*
*allow unconfined_t staff_t : process transition;*

but after compile and insert, process of type unconfined_t not access file
of type toanxt_t. I don't know why, look forward your help!

Thanks !

--
Mr.Toan-Cu Xuan

School of Electronics and Telecommunications

Hanoi University of Science and Technology

1 Dai Co Viet, Ha noi, Viet nam.

Phone: 01656228762

Email:xuantoanbkfet@gmail.com