* i2c: add support for sc18im700 master i2c bus controller with uart interface
@ 2014-05-02 12:46 RAGHAVENDRA GANIGA
       [not found] ` <5363939A.2040706-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
From: RAGHAVENDRA GANIGA @ 2014-05-02 12:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-i2c-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

i am currently writing algorithm driver support for
sc18im700 Master i2c bus controller with uart interface

since i am writing algorithm support which is similar to
pcf8584 adapters so i have selected the
drivers/i2c/algos/ directory for the driver file

so whether the directory i have selected is correct

also if you have any comment on driver. please
provide the feedback.

Thanks and Regards

* i2c: add support for sc18im700 master i2c bus controller with uart interface
@ 2014-05-02 12:47 ` RAGHAVENDRA GANIGA
       [not found] ` <5363939A.2040706-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
From: RAGHAVENDRA GANIGA @ 2014-05-02 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: linux-kernel

i am currently writing algorithm driver support for
sc18im700 Master i2c bus controller with uart interface

since i am writing algorithm support which is similar to
pcf8584 adapters so i have selected the
drivers/i2c/algos/ directory for the driver file

so whether the directory i have selected is correct

also if you have any comment on driver. please
provide the feedback.

Thanks and Regards

* Re: i2c: add support for sc18im700 master i2c bus controller with uart interface
       [not found] ` <5363939A.2040706-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
@ 2014-05-02 14:02   ` Wolfram Sang
From: Wolfram Sang @ 2014-05-02 14:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: RAGHAVENDRA GANIGA; +Cc: linux-i2c-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA