From: Loic Dachary <loic@dachary.org>
To: Li Wang <liwang@ubuntukylin.com>, Sage Weil <sage@inktank.com>,
	Justin Erenkrantz <justin@erenkrantz.com>
Cc: Patrick McGarry <patrick@inktank.com>,
	Wido den Hollander <wido@42on.com>,
	Ceph Development <ceph-devel@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: What should the Ceph Foundation be about ?
Date: Tue, 06 May 2014 09:11:04 +0200	[thread overview]

There are two rendez-vous points already, although not specifically for the Ceph foundation topic:

Meetup sunday 11th, evening http://www.meetup.com/Ceph-in-Atlanta/events/174131332/
Ceph developers session tuesday 13th, 11:15-14:40 http://sched.co/1kczSZy

It would be great if we could setup a meeting during the summit to discuss the Ceph foundation.

Cheers

On 06/05/2014 09:03, Li Wang wrote:

> On 2014/5/6 11:54, Sage Weil wrote:
>>> Given our backgrounds, I'm sure that my advice will be similar to
>>> Jim's; but, I'm happy to act as a sounding board as someone who has
>>> been an advocate for Ceph for a while now.  =)
>>>
>>> I'll be in Atlanta next week for the OpenStack Summit - happy to
>>> discuss this over drinks if you or anyone else will be there!  --
>> Excellent-- I look forward to seeing you there!
> I will be there as well, see you then
>>
>> sage
>> --

Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre